ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

plzz suggest to choose between chemical at iit guwahati nd mettalurgical at kanpur and electrical at nit trichy/ warangal..i don't have any specific branch intersts except for the fact that i will not join civil

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Well, according to me,metallurgy is not a branch worth taking.Chemical is not a bad branch for placements,but guwahati is the least preferred amongst the older IITs........The best place to do electrical is NIT warangal{xcellent faculty}.but dats not an IIT{althought almost equal to IIT} My choice:

NIT warangal~IIT guwahati>NIT trichy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IIT KanpurCool

5 years ago

Dear Jack,

if there is no as such interest in particular branch then metallugical @IIT Kanpur wud be the best option for you ..As IIT K is one top three collages in India. Also the future in metaallrgy is great in terms of High end organizations Like BHEL, GAIL, ISRO , DRDO, BARC, and many other like SAIL, Jindal steels , Bhushan Steels .. 

but there are not much requirements as comapare to other like electricals etc ..  People from metallurgy prefer to got into research and pursue M Tech.  If done from IIT chances of going out of india are also worth as outside inida like in germany , ukraine, france, russia ppl are recruiting metallurgy students..

At last i wud like say clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life..

All the best for your Future !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 13 days ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

Hi Manas, there many colleges and universities which are offering various engineering programs but I would advise to you go for more relevant programs like petroleum engineering, automotive ...

Monika Sen one month ago

i dont think u will get any govt college but dont loose hope and try for other colleges like upes , dehradun , jaypee noida , chitkara university APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

You can try at – Lakshmi Narayan College of Tech, Bhopal Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Ujjain Engg. College, Ujjain Bhilai Inst of Tech, Durg

Frank Defeo one month ago
View all Questions »