Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

plzz suggest to choose between chemical at iit guwahati nd mettalurgical at kanpur and electrical at nit trichy/ warangal..i don't have any specific branch intersts except for the fact that i will not join civil

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Well, according to me,metallurgy is not a branch worth taking.Chemical is not a bad branch for placements,but guwahati is the least preferred amongst the older IITs........The best place to do electrical is NIT warangal{xcellent faculty}.but dats not an IIT{althought almost equal to IIT} My choice:

NIT warangal~IIT guwahati>NIT trichy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IIT KanpurCool

5 years ago

Dear Jack,

if there is no as such interest in particular branch then metallugical @IIT Kanpur wud be the best option for you ..As IIT K is one top three collages in India. Also the future in metaallrgy is great in terms of High end organizations Like BHEL, GAIL, ISRO , DRDO, BARC, and many other like SAIL, Jindal steels , Bhushan Steels .. 

but there are not much requirements as comapare to other like electricals etc ..  People from metallurgy prefer to got into research and pursue M Tech.  If done from IIT chances of going out of india are also worth as outside inida like in germany , ukraine, france, russia ppl are recruiting metallurgy students..

At last i wud like say clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life..

All the best for your Future !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?

if no other options are left then go for it

vb 9 months ago

Tum se na hopai !!!!!

shreyans jain 10 months ago

tumse bda ho gya -_-

Damini Parihar 10 months ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off