Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

plzz suggest to choose between chemical at iit guwahati nd mettalurgical at kanpur and electrical at nit trichy/ warangal..i don't have any specific branch intersts except for the fact that i will not join civil

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Well, according to me,metallurgy is not a branch worth taking.Chemical is not a bad branch for placements,but guwahati is the least preferred amongst the older IITs........The best place to do electrical is NIT warangal{xcellent faculty}.but dats not an IIT{althought almost equal to IIT} My choice:

NIT warangal~IIT guwahati>NIT trichy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IIT KanpurCool

6 years ago

Dear Jack,

if there is no as such interest in particular branch then metallugical @IIT Kanpur wud be the best option for you ..As IIT K is one top three collages in India. Also the future in metaallrgy is great in terms of High end organizations Like BHEL, GAIL, ISRO , DRDO, BARC, and many other like SAIL, Jindal steels , Bhushan Steels .. 

but there are not much requirements as comapare to other like electricals etc ..  People from metallurgy prefer to got into research and pursue M Tech.  If done from IIT chances of going out of india are also worth as outside inida like in germany , ukraine, france, russia ppl are recruiting metallurgy students..

At last i wud like say clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life..

All the best for your Future !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with it.i state is haryana.

Hii there is a very thin chance of you getting that. Just do the counseling and you hope for the best
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

Dear Friend, getting a seat at DTU/NSIT may be possible due to your good score as well as your category, but getting the desired branch may not be possible. It all depends on the...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago
Which branch should I choose cse or ece. Moreover I didn`t opted for cs in 10+2 and I m good in physics as compared to mathmatics.

Dear student It doesn’t matter much even if you didn’t have cs in your 10+2 but if you feel that you are better in physics then, you can certainly opt for ece.Moreover in cse...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Basic mathematics will ahve to be studied in either of the branches, but it matters a lot what interests you the most, future prospects for the both are quite good,...you may vrutually...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
what are the Important books for aiims mbbs entrance exam?

Dear Student, You can refer to our website for the reference books. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off