Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

when will the iit eml list 2010 will be published?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

As soon as the EML will be declared , you will find it on askiitians website..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

AskiitiansExpert

Amit Yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting 140 marks in jee advanced i belong to sc category what will be my expected rank ? which iit and what stream can i get?

Dear Student you may use askiitians rank predictor to get tokn ow yopur probable rank or else you may visit the official website of an IIT to enquire of your status. Let me tell you the...

2016 years ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
NSIT VS DTU WHICH ONE IS BETTER??? TELL ME ELLABORATELY COVERING FACULTY PLACEMENT ENVIRONMENT,ETC HOW IS MPAE OF NSIT??

dear student, depends on the branch that you want to take Check out the syllabus and faculty page on there websites
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir, I have got 130 marks in JEE main and expecting 94-95% in CBSE boards. I have also got a rank in 9500’s in VIT and 135 marks in Manipal. Can you please tell me what options I may have...

u must go with cse or IT through VIT it has good carier scope THANKS AND PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is helpfull full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 14 days ago

Dear Friend, as far as the comparison of VIT, Vellore,........Manipal,.........SRM,...........LPU is concerned, I can only say this that tnhey all are equally good in regards of quality...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off