ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

when will the iit eml list 2010 will be published?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

As soon as the EML will be declared , you will find it on askiitians website..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

AskiitiansExpert

Amit Yadav

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
At 88 marks in Mains (OBC) and 92% in CBSE boards, will I get CSE in any NIT?

Hi Monika. as you are interested in CSE related courses, I would like to inform you about some specialization courses that are being offered by UPES- Dehradun, which are as follows- B.Tech...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago

The Minimum eligibility is 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th) for...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago
which subject is most scoring

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Hi....this is Shubhank here... I have cleared jee mains 2015 ,and hoping to get into an iit college...and i have just 8 days left...would you guys mind telling me in how to abd what to study...

​ First of all forget JEE MAIN now ,just concentratonAdvanced. With 10 days to go your focus should not be on what branch or college you want but onhoweach moment of passing time is...
  img
Abhinav 14 days ago
View all Questions »