• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

sir, i got 61% marks in total but 57.8%marks in pcm am i eligible for iit jee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear razy,

Yes you are eligible for writing IITJEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
i am presently studing in 11 icse , and preparing for iit jee ,should i change the board to cbse ??

@ prajwwal yes, u can change the board to cbse as u are preparing for IITJEE , beacuse if u are in icse also in 9 th and 10 th then u must have studied something high level than the cbse...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

Dear Student, it does not matter much from which board you have got your inter, but it really matters a lot whether you have done a wonderful job in your academics or not, because your...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

cbse is the best board for iit jee aspirants, no doubt. but icse board is also good. i donot think changing board from icse to cbse is good for you now, because when you change your school...

SAHIL 17 days ago
IN ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY FOR BSC(CHEMISTRY) OR BSC(PHYSICS) BY MERIT BASED(12TH%) WHICH SUBJECTS ARE TAKEN FOR CUTOFF?IS IT ALL 5 SUBJECTS OVERALL % OR JUST PCM %......

I THINK ONLY PCM% IS CONSIDERD BUT PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND CHECK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FROM THERE. SORRY FOR SUCH INCONVEINENCE DEAR USER THANKS AND PPLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL 27 days ago
till which month , should the syllabus of all the school subjects be completed for class 12 boards so that their is enough time for revision and paper solving

atleast before december,and january for revision and feb for paper solving

Prajwal Kavad one year ago

maybe 30-35 % is enough,or some 6-7 chapters in physics and chemistry, 5-6 in maths (better to start calculus now itself) solve all ncert problems,also solve ncert exemplar if possible, plz ...

Prajwal Kavad one year ago

thanks and how about november how much course should be completed till end of july

Dhairya Agarwal one year ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE 2 years ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA 2 years ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off