Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, i got 61% marks in total but 57.8%marks in pcm am i eligible for iit jee

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear razy,

Yes you are eligible for writing IITJEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
I am in 10th class . i want to prepare for IIT JEE . i am a student of berhampur , Orissa So pls advice me how to start prepartion from now I dont go for coaching but tutors come to me . I...

Dear Student it gives pleasure to learn that generation today has quite vigilant and active upcoming citizens like you who is concerned about something going to happen after two years, good ...

2015 years ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
Sir , I got 91% in 12 th cbse.77 in jee mains (cud not make it) 165 in bitsat.25520 rank general in upsee and 3412 in girls. what should i do?

If u have interest in studying and confident about taking up the second chance and sure about taking coaching classes so that u can improve in bringing up the rank..you can choose to drop...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Dear student, You can appear for the counselling in NITs fill in the choice prioritywise and then you can find out what you are getting Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

For best results and preparation for IIT,JEE .Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be...

rashmi matera 11 days ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What are future aspects with Chemical engineering?

Students will be exposed to chemicals, polymers, petroleum, pharmaceuticals along with computer and information technology for the development of chemical engineering processes. There are...
  img
Avinash 9 days ago
View all Questions »