sir, i got 61% marks in total but 57.8%marks in pcm am i eligible for iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear razy,

Yes you are eligible for writing IITJEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 4 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj one month ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 28 days ago
My Son got 162 in Jee main, CBSE board % 95.6 from Tamilnadu. Category -OBC (NCL). 1.What is the chances of getting Computer science and Engg. in NIT Trichy? What is the most likely chance...

Hello Dear parent, The expected air wil be around 30000, the chances are low , the computer science engineering branch closes at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Help me decide between IIT Ropar CSE and IIT Guwahati Mathematics and Computing (I’m not good at math.. Is Maths difficult in MnC ?)

Hello student, As you are feeling maths a bit difficult,you can choose CSE at IIT ropar as it has good placements. All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

your definition of math will change when you go to college. m&c is similar to cs in placements. preferrably stay away from the new iits.try bitsp/nitt/w/k/iiith if you are getting them. all...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »