DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I have IIT 2009 rank 2743...... Please advice me which stream to choose...IT BHU computer science/electronics or civil at IIT kanpur or  Textile at IIT Delhi..... Please guide which streams can I get in 7 main IIT's.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Seema,

Your rank is good enough to get into IITs. You should better opt for IIT kanpur , Civil than going to IT BHU for Comp. Sc. or electronics.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
sir i got 139 in jee advanced 2015 and i belongs to sc category can u tell what is the expected category rank ?

Dear Mohan, I recommend you to be after quality education and better placement based college or university to be preffered to pursue your degree. My opinion will be to select any of –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

u will get admission in to iit as cut off for ur category is less i will prefer u college preference over stream prefernce as later on stream can be upgraded in college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

your general rank will be around 20000

vb 24 days ago
i have 120 marks in jee main and 90.4 in cbse board can i get sgsits in 2 nd counselling

I recommend you to keep track of the outcome of counselling rounds, may be you crack in there this time, if not then don’t be disheartened, there are ample of renowned institutions where...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

HOW COULD I KNOW ABOUT MYSTATUS IN COUNSELLING ITS ALL ONLINE

aditya lahariya 12 days ago

sir please reply soon

aditya lahariya 13 days ago
I wanted to study both mechanics and electronics, so which branch I should choose or which branch have both to study ?

In PG there is one course called mechatronics, there you can study but UG level as such there is not any combination. But yes in the 1 st year of UG, there is one course called mechanics...
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago
View all Questions »