Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

I have IIT 2009 rank 2743...... Please advice me which stream to choose...IT BHU computer science/electronics or civil at IIT kanpur or  Textile at IIT Delhi..... Please guide which streams can I get in 7 main IIT's.....

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Seema,

Your rank is good enough to get into IITs. You should better opt for IIT kanpur , Civil than going to IT BHU for Comp. Sc. or electronics.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir , my son got 783 rank in jee adv, what is best for him IIT

IIT B, IIT D, IIT KGP, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee......followed by other IITs. CS followed by Electronics and Electrical.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Sir, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know your stature there and if not there then try seeking admission in one of these highly reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

On what basis is this sequence ? Regional bias or lack of info about IIT M ? -----------------------------------------------

TGS one month ago
sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25