Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I have IIT 2009 rank 2743...... Please advice me which stream to choose...IT BHU computer science/electronics or civil at IIT kanpur or  Textile at IIT Delhi..... Please guide which streams can I get in 7 main IIT's.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Seema,

Your rank is good enough to get into IITs. You should better opt for IIT kanpur , Civil than going to IT BHU for Comp. Sc. or electronics.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 2 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
sir I have scored 93% in boards exam in 2015. and cleared my jee main. sir i have only PCM and not bio. I wanted to know wheter next year i can give aipmt or aiims or not

First of all congratulations for JEE Mains. You need biology in 12 th class for appearing in AIPMT and AIIMS exam. So I am afraid but you cannot appear for the same.
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago
will thereb be NEGATIVE marking

Where ?
  img
Abhishek Kumar 10 months ago

In AIPMT there will be -1 mark for each incorrect response.

Adarsh 8 months ago

In which exam?

Adarsh 8 months ago
I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?

You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off