DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I have IIT 2009 rank 2743...... Please advice me which stream to choose...IT BHU computer science/electronics or civil at IIT kanpur or  Textile at IIT Delhi..... Please guide which streams can I get in 7 main IIT's.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Seema,

Your rank is good enough to get into IITs. You should better opt for IIT kanpur , Civil than going to IT BHU for Comp. Sc. or electronics.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya one month ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash one month ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
I got 5234 rank in JEE, which branch and college i can expect?

in general catagory also u will get chemical engenering or paper engrnering and petrolium engenering

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago

should i prefer branch or college while filling counselling forms/

Bhavuk Gupta 2 months ago

you can try for iit roorkee meta and bhu meta

vb one month ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh 2 months ago

plz post question

noogler 2 months ago
I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?

May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...

View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details