FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I have got 3898 rank in JEE-2009…I am expecting to get following branches–

1. Metallurgical Roorkee

2. Mining Kgp

3. New IIT’s

I dont want to take Mining.So, options left are Roorkee Metallurgy and new ones…Which one should I go for??

And also I wanted to know scope of metallurgy branch {i.e. what type of job I would have to do and are there good job availablity}

I want your advise..

Thanks in advance...

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

pls reply someone.......

6 years ago

Dear Anurag,

Most of the metallurgical jobs are related to extraction of materials and generally chemical engineers from good college are prefered for that. As roorkee is not that good for Metallurgy you shoudnt opt fot that.

Regarding Mining, if you are optong for that its better to opt for ISM Dhanbad than going for kharagpur as the former is best in this field.

There are other options also for you at ISM Dhanbad like electrical, mechanical and if not New IITs will be a safe option as they have only core branches like electrical, mechanica, Comp, Civil. This will also be a safe option.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 17 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 4 days ago
sir in jee main Is counselling done on obc rank

Now a days, JOSSA is active for choice filling for JEE MAIN.. Go to the link..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
i got AIR 7694 ( jee advanced), can i get admission in ISM dhanbad

Yes, You are more likely to be get the admission into it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

yes, you have more chances to get in ism dhanbad

sajid 15 days ago

Yes you will get it

Parth Goswami 15 days ago
View all Questions »