ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I m selected for preparatory course. Should I do registration & choice filling online? If yes,when?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

hi i am rohan naik i am also selected for preparatory course...........

no we dont have to do regestration or fill online choice......

we have to download the counselling letter from

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/help-desk

which we will get after some days....... not now.....

if you want to contact me mail me on

rohannaik1992@yahoo.com

have fun

5 years ago
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 5 years ago
sir my jee mark is 40 and im belongs to sc category can i get seat in nit pudhucherry

Dear student, Pls provide your AIR. Or you can search for opening and closing rank for nit pudhucherry from there you can get an idea. thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

JEE might have removed the question from paper itself. So you score will be out of 237 only if the paper was of 240 marks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

AIR is already declared. Pls check your score card on iit jee wwebsite
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago
I got a rank of 1340 in jee advanced 2015 .I want to take course in one of the top 4 iits. Being a north indian,I'm being skeptical about joining IIT madras,also I would like to know about...

Maths and computing at IIT KANPUR involves Mathematics course, Computer Science courses,finance courses,etc. Last year this branch get closed at 1800. Further, KANPUR is one of the best...

subham 12 days ago

I actually do not have much interest in computing related branches.What about energy engg..in bombay.? Does IIT Madras provide a good option for north Indians??.I have heard the dominance...

Ayush Agrawal 12 days ago

At your rank, the best option seems to be MATHS AND COMPUTING at IIT Kanpur.

subham 12 days ago
View all Questions »