I m selected for preparatory course. Should I do registration & choice filling online? If yes,when?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

hi i am rohan naik i am also selected for preparatory course...........

no we dont have to do regestration or fill online choice......

we have to download the counselling letter from

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/help-desk

which we will get after some days....... not now.....

if you want to contact me mail me on

rohannaik1992@yahoo.com

have fun

4 years ago
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
Please tell me which one I should opt in PEC Mechanical Electrical Civil

Opening and closing ranks (GENERAL CATEGORY) for PEC (2013) for different branches are: 1. Mechanical -3854- 17165 2. Electrical- 4765 13632 3. Civil-6827- 28958 from above data priority...
  img
Ramreddy yesterday
The Chemical property of an element can be related to its A.State B.Size C.Molecular size D.Electronic configuration

D.Electronic configuration

Keerthi Raj 10 months ago

D electronic configuration

Ambuj Bansal 10 months ago

ans is "D"

Shivaram Eppalapelly 10 months ago
Which is better NIT allahabad production or nit jaipur chemical? I am looking forward to change my branch in the next year. so which would be better as a safer option?

So keeping in mind the branch changing option is it better to NIT prod because of two reasons. One is NIT allahabad production is better than NIT jaipur chemical and branch changing option...
  img
Ramreddy yesterday
View all Questions »