ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   What is the schedule of preparatory course 2010??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Viraj Rathwa,

If u get preratory then go and join in preparatory courses..see what is the procedure i will tell u clear,and the schedule is like to be as follows

1.If u join as preparatory course in that year u will have some courses that is Maths,Physics,Chemistry and english these are the cour courses u will be having in preparatory course in IIT..

2.you  have to pass in all the Four subjects  bcoz you will join as 1st year after preparatory course so in order to get a good branch in next year i.e., after preparatory course and if u top in the preparatory course batch students then u will be getting remaining yester tear branch to u..so if u score top in among the preparatory course batch students then u may get very good branch..

so preparatory course means in that year you are not going to join as a 1st year student but u will join as preparatory student and after completing preparatory course you will get to join as 1st year student after preparatory course over 1 year...this is all for u basic shd be strong.. and also in that preparatory course you will so much knowleddge about life @IIT so in the coming year u will join as 1st year then u will easily crack in 1st year..

So go and join in the preparatory course if really dont wanna rpeat JEE exam..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT Bombay

4 years ago
                                        Can i get goverment job if iwil pass that exam in ycmv 
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
Sir, what is my rank possible with a score of 200 in jee advanced??

around 2500-3000 AIR

Praneeth 2 days ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh yesterday

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh yesterday
View all Questions »