ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   What is the schedule of preparatory course 2010??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Viraj Rathwa,

If u get preratory then go and join in preparatory courses..see what is the procedure i will tell u clear,and the schedule is like to be as follows

1.If u join as preparatory course in that year u will have some courses that is Maths,Physics,Chemistry and english these are the cour courses u will be having in preparatory course in IIT..

2.you  have to pass in all the Four subjects  bcoz you will join as 1st year after preparatory course so in order to get a good branch in next year i.e., after preparatory course and if u top in the preparatory course batch students then u will be getting remaining yester tear branch to u..so if u score top in among the preparatory course batch students then u may get very good branch..

so preparatory course means in that year you are not going to join as a 1st year student but u will join as preparatory student and after completing preparatory course you will get to join as 1st year student after preparatory course over 1 year...this is all for u basic shd be strong.. and also in that preparatory course you will so much knowleddge about life @IIT so in the coming year u will join as 1st year then u will easily crack in 1st year..

So go and join in the preparatory course if really dont wanna rpeat JEE exam..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT Bombay

5 years ago
                                        Can i get goverment job if iwil pass that exam in ycmv 
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 24 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 24 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 2 months ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 2 months ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
is iit better or nit is better for education as well as salary packages?

Definetely IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore

Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements

paras jain 4 days ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »