DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

What is the schedule of preparatory course 2010??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Viraj Rathwa,

If u get preratory then go and join in preparatory courses..see what is the procedure i will tell u clear,and the schedule is like to be as follows

1.If u join as preparatory course in that year u will have some courses that is Maths,Physics,Chemistry and english these are the cour courses u will be having in preparatory course in IIT..

2.you  have to pass in all the Four subjects  bcoz you will join as 1st year after preparatory course so in order to get a good branch in next year i.e., after preparatory course and if u top in the preparatory course batch students then u will be getting remaining yester tear branch to u..so if u score top in among the preparatory course batch students then u may get very good branch..

so preparatory course means in that year you are not going to join as a 1st year student but u will join as preparatory student and after completing preparatory course you will get to join as 1st year student after preparatory course over 1 year...this is all for u basic shd be strong.. and also in that preparatory course you will so much knowleddge about life @IIT so in the coming year u will join as 1st year then u will easily crack in 1st year..

So go and join in the preparatory course if really dont wanna rpeat JEE exam..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT Bombay

5 years ago
                                        Can i get goverment job if iwil pass that exam in ycmv 
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 14 days ago
in

if x and y are real numbers such that 2log(2y-3x) = log x + log y find x/y

HInt: Use log(2y=3x) 2 = log(xy). Then we can write it in »(2y=3x)2 =xy. expand the power then divide by y 2 to both the sides and replace x/y to z and solve for z.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
sir my gen air is 72k and obc is 20k will i get nit rourkela by hs quota

Kindly refer to the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Sorry dear, in home state reservation, no chances of getting NIT R...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less ...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
View all Questions »