DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   What is the schedule of preparatory course 2010??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Viraj Rathwa,

If u get preratory then go and join in preparatory courses..see what is the procedure i will tell u clear,and the schedule is like to be as follows

1.If u join as preparatory course in that year u will have some courses that is Maths,Physics,Chemistry and english these are the cour courses u will be having in preparatory course in IIT..

2.you  have to pass in all the Four subjects  bcoz you will join as 1st year after preparatory course so in order to get a good branch in next year i.e., after preparatory course and if u top in the preparatory course batch students then u will be getting remaining yester tear branch to u..so if u score top in among the preparatory course batch students then u may get very good branch..

so preparatory course means in that year you are not going to join as a 1st year student but u will join as preparatory student and after completing preparatory course you will get to join as 1st year student after preparatory course over 1 year...this is all for u basic shd be strong.. and also in that preparatory course you will so much knowleddge about life @IIT so in the coming year u will join as 1st year then u will easily crack in 1st year..

So go and join in the preparatory course if really dont wanna rpeat JEE exam..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT Bombay

5 years ago
                                        Can i get goverment job if iwil pass that exam in ycmv 
one year ago

Post Your Answer

from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma one month ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
Please give me the preference order for the following: DTU Chemical engg, DTU environmental engg, DTU Engineering Physics, Thapar COE+MBA (dual degree), Thapar Civil engg, Thapar...

GIve the preference according to branches as ec ee mech civil chem etc., so as colleges according to rankings. Prefer Manipal ECE to DTU or Thapar
  img
Avinash one month ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...

The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details