Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

What is the schedule of preparatory course 2010??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Viraj Rathwa,

If u get preratory then go and join in preparatory courses..see what is the procedure i will tell u clear,and the schedule is like to be as follows

1.If u join as preparatory course in that year u will have some courses that is Maths,Physics,Chemistry and english these are the cour courses u will be having in preparatory course in IIT..

2.you  have to pass in all the Four subjects  bcoz you will join as 1st year after preparatory course so in order to get a good branch in next year i.e., after preparatory course and if u top in the preparatory course batch students then u will be getting remaining yester tear branch to u..so if u score top in among the preparatory course batch students then u may get very good branch..

so preparatory course means in that year you are not going to join as a 1st year student but u will join as preparatory student and after completing preparatory course you will get to join as 1st year student after preparatory course over 1 year...this is all for u basic shd be strong.. and also in that preparatory course you will so much knowleddge about life @IIT so in the coming year u will join as 1st year then u will easily crack in 1st year..

So go and join in the preparatory course if really dont wanna rpeat JEE exam..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT Bombay

6 years ago
										Can i get goverment job if iwil pass that exam in ycmv 
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 20 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 20 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, congrats for this achievement, but Iit seems that you are not much happy with this seat allotment or the branch, if so, you may take a second thought about it and also...

Aneesh Sehgal 1 hour ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
sir..i just gave upsee xam..and got 32000 genral and 1721 sc category..which colleage can i get////plzzz

Its pretty sure not to get gov college in the stae but can get a good pvt college...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

Dear Friend , You may try at some chosen and leading institutions where the students are provided withquality education followed by placement in high-profile organizations where they draw...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

You may surf on internet for the requisite information for admission at any of these –CMR college of Engg, Hyderabad,......LPU, Phagwara,.....NIT, Warangal,........JJTU,Rajasthan etc......

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off