Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

do sc candidates can change branch and ocuupy seats of sc candidates only..or is this process common for all???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack Dawson,

yeah there will be different category for bracnh slide,for example for general category branch slide in their general category and for SC in SC category same with ST in ST category.There will be different cut off for different categories...so dont worry for branch slide is nbot common for all category..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 6 months ago
Sir I dropped for jee but got 114 marks in jee mains. And now I am studying in IP university. I am thinking to reappear for jee next year. This will be my last attempt so should I go for it...

Actually, to be very transapert, what you are thinking, its the approach of maximum students, who went through JEE drop and unfortunately couldn’t qualify. I would like to suggest you,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
My son is in 7th grade in U.S.A. We wantedtoput himinfoundation programefor 7 th grade. We wanted to know how that works in termsof timing when he takes courses online. Is there anyone whom ...

Thankyou Sir for should the interest in us! Please provide us you information, I will forward it to the concern team and they will contact you. Thanks again.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

You can send your information on vijay.mukati_at_askiitians.com
  img
Vijay Mukati 16 days ago

Do you have an email address to email my contact information, say phone number? That way, we can discuss the questions briefly. I have a few questions to ask.

Padmaraj 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off