Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 4 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 6 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 6 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
How do they IITs allocate seats. Do they keep searching from the list of choices filled, a choice which has a seat open, and only then move on to the next rank; or do they search for all...

It the second option for the process of allocation
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

You’re welcome
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

youe second option is right, they search for all the students who have given a particular seat given as their first option and then arrange them rankwise

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Sir can I get NIT? My All India CRL rank52668 & OBC-NCL rank 13885. ​ ​ ​ ​

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

You can check it on your own by visiting the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, also check out the outcome of counselling rounds and accordingly you may get to know...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off