ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i am in 11 grade i want best iit references list for iit-jee

You pls visit askiitians.com home page for the books...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

refer h.c.varma phy.&r.d.sharma books,o.p.thandan books

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 10 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
if one drops a year after taking iit jee coaching for two years , after not qualifying in first attempt. what are the chances of selection? and what should be strategy for secong attempt?

Since you have given JEE so you know what are topics are important and how the question are asked. You just have to analyse the paper first. This will help to know your weak areas and...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

It requires lots of gutts to drop a year for a noble cause and to drop two is another big deal...well I may suggest to work harder this time and after that you can try at – DAV Inst of Engg...

Frank Defeo yesterday
are there questions , chapterwise ?

Please clearly state the question.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

ques not clar, man!

shubham sharda one month ago

Question please ?

Drake one month ago
What is the scope for Nano Technology Eng. and which college / university in INDIA or out of India you may advice me to go ?

Dear student, Nano technology is very fast evolving as a branch and in terms of reseaches going on. If you find it interesting definately you should go for it. If you are staying in India...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Nanotechnology today is regarded as a revolutionary technology that can help address key challenges related to energy, environment, health and agriculture in developing countries. Nano Tech...

Ratan Khanna one month ago

Rather chosing a normal routine branches the branches like Nano technoogy will shine in near future so better chose the branch u like and ull efinetely succeed

Hemanth Sai one month ago
a car moves towards north at a speed of 54km/h for 1h.then iy moves eastward with same speed for same duration.the average speed and velocity of car for complete journey is ? how to find...

Hi , The total distance covered = 54 + 54 = 108 Km The final displacement = 54 2 Km Average speed = Distance / time = 108 / 2 = 54 Km/h Average velocity = Dispalcement / time = 54 2 /2 = 27...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago
View all Questions »