DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 16 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 29 days ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 28 days ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
i wante to inquire about the study package offered by you for kvpy.

Please contact at the office regarding this. They will provide you the full details regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
View all Questions »