ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...

According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 hours ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?

Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
View all Questions »