DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one month ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 27 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 27 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 27 days ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir plz refer me best books to crack it

Dear Student, You can refer to our website and get the list of best books helpfull in preparation for JEE. You can choose any books from the list. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 days ago
3 examples of biological membrane

3 examples of biological membranes: Plasma membrane, tonoplast, nuclear membrane

Adarsh 2 months ago

Please approve if my answer finds useful

Adarsh 2 months ago
Sir which is better to take it at nit kuk or cse at nit hamirpur?

Hi, You can prefer CSE at NIT KU. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Hi, You can prefer NIT Ku. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, I can understand your problem of being in a fix what to do? Well it is equally true that KU and Thapar uni have earned a very good image in the field of education...still you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details