Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 7 days ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?
The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)
Neeti 3 months ago
Check the site , you’ll get everything there :)
Neeti 3 months ago
Where will it be conducted
VINEETH N 3 months ago
What are the chapters to prepare for jee mains 2016 in 3 months ?
Dear Student, You should focus on the chapters with more weight in all the three subjects. You can easily find the name of such chapters from the previous year paper analysis given on our...
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details