My category rank is not being displayed with the EML ranking could you please tell me how can i know my category rank??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT generaated arround 40,000 EML ranks this year.. This is a huge no especially for such a institution where the tradition of accepting not more than 4 and a half thousand students had ben adopted..

IIT declares gategory rankings only to those students who are eligible for the counsellings held at verious IITs..

This is done in order to minimize their own ease. Plus it also helps the candidates to get a better understanding of the branches they could opt for.

But Eml students are not eligible for the central councelling and hence their category ranks is not much of a concern for the IITs.. It is upto the other institutions how they decide which student to take and which not to..

So IITs do not disclose any ategory ranks for EML students..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
Hi My son has got seat in bhu varanasi in bioengineering with mtech biomedical technology. he is interested in engineering and medicine. Is it a good course? should he take it. please help

Yes sir if the student is interested in something you must let him pursue that because you are sending him in a college of repute and at the end of degree it is the interest which is going...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
sir, i got 232 in mains and 97.3% in ap board . can u predict my rank

Dear student, Based on your marks your normalised marks comes out to be around 242 so you should expect a rank of around 5000. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 19 days ago

your rank would be around 5000-6000. With this rank and marks you will be able to get admission In Best Institutions like NIT, Warangal Lovely Professional University, Punjab Punjab...

Vivek Kumar 22 days ago
Sir bit mesra chemical engg plastic and polymer or nit silchar electronics and instrumentation

Electronics and instrumentation nit silchar....

Pranjal K 11 days ago
View all Questions »