ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which iit would be better for pursuing chemical engg. ...iit guwahti or iit roorkee..in refrence to academics and pay packages???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

As far as pay package and academics are concerned, IIT Roorkee has got tremendous advantage over IIT Guwahati...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 yesterday
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 11 days ago
Hi sir/mam, My CRL is 1,03,484 and OBC-NCl ranklist is 30,557.Will I get a seat in NIT-Trichy in Production Engineering. For counselling under OBC quota will they see OBC-rank or CRL.And is ...

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank of previous year institute wise. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Ok.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Sir.

Theerumalai 2 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
How is SRM Channai, main campus for Btech CSE. Does it have any brand value for future.

SRM is counted in few of the good private colleges of india.So SRM is a fine choice.
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

SRM stands among one of the esteemed institutions, if you feellike you can go for a virtualtour to below listed institutons as well – Christ Uni,Bangalore Lovely professional uni, Phagwara...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
View all Questions »