ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which iit would be better for pursuing chemical engg. ...iit guwahti or iit roorkee..in refrence to academics and pay packages???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

As far as pay package and academics are concerned, IIT Roorkee has got tremendous advantage over IIT Guwahati...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 9 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 13 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 11 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
please suggest a book or two books for chemistry which covers all topics of chemistry, physical, organic and inorganic?

You should opt GR Bathla and sons O.P.Tandon Chemistry....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
sir i am very weak in doing physics problems? i dont know what to do?

For this try to develop concepts from HCVERMA.It is a very good book and try to solve as much numerical as you can.For studying physcics relate the concept to day to day life,it would make...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

EVEN D.C PANDEY-ARIHANT IS GREAT.

rajnikanth 2 months ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external...

Malar Jeyaseelan 4 months ago
sadfsdf

please specify your question first then ask.............

ayush pandey 3 months ago
View all Questions »