ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, i have got 398 rank in sc category in iit jee 2010. as per previous years opening and closing ranks, i m getting chemical, metallurgy in iit kanpur, metallurgy in iit bombay nd compter science, electrical nd electronics in iit guwahati. i have interest in computers. which branch nd which iit should i choose?????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karunesh,

You can easily get Computer science in IIT Guwahati .You shud take it without any doubt.There are huge placement opportunities and IITG is one of the finest Institutions...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
if one drops a year after taking iit jee coaching for two years , after not qualifying in first attempt. what are the chances of selection? and what should be strategy for secong attempt?

Since you have given JEE so you know what are topics are important and how the question are asked. You just have to analyse the paper first. This will help to know your weak areas and...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

It requires lots of gutts to drop a year for a noble cause and to drop two is another big deal...well I may suggest to work harder this time and after that you can try at – DAV Inst of Engg...

Frank Defeo 2 days ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 14 days ago
What is the AIR required for Computer Science at Bachelor’s at IIT Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Roorkee and Kanpur.

for B.tech in CSE you at least need following ranks in general category. IIT delhi ----> 100 IIT bombay----> 55 IIT kharagpur ----> 310 IIT roorkee ----> 370 IIT kanpur ---->...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago
I dont see all the questions I have posted. though I see some of them but not all in the discussion board. pls help.

You just open the questions in proper steps... as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

An another question which I posted along this was not displayed uner discussion board. Anyway thanks

Himaja 6 months ago

Thanks I have got all of them

Himaja 6 months ago
Between IIT Roorkee Geological technology (M.Tech.) and BITS-Pilani Mechanical or Civil, what should I opt for

If you are in TOP 10% of your class then you will be highly placed in IITR GT and if not you will get average package. But if you want to play safe I would advise you for BITS Pilani...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

Now I’ve been alotted chemical in pilani (2nd iteration). Waiting for iit third round. How do my options weigh up now? Thanks for the previous answer, by the way.@Sourabh Singh.

Rayaam Ghosh 10 months ago
View all Questions »