Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir, i have got 398 rank in sc category in iit jee 2010. as per previous years opening and closing ranks, i m getting chemical, metallurgy in iit kanpur, metallurgy in iit bombay nd compter science, electrical nd electronics in iit guwahati. i have interest in computers. which branch nd which iit should i choose?????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karunesh,

You can easily get Computer science in IIT Guwahati .You shud take it without any doubt.There are huge placement opportunities and IITG is one of the finest Institutions...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 11 days ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh 2 months ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar 2 months ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh 2 months ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU in terms of CSE and EE. Which should i choose and why?

Dear student You can Prefer NSIT CSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
best books covering both synopsis and chapterwise questions

Which subject? In general handbooks published by different publishers are very useful they havce short concise notes without explanations and equations and synopsis. :) Please feel free to...

Neeti 10 months ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?

As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

CSE at nit warangal is better option

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40