Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir, i have got 398 rank in sc category in iit jee 2010. as per previous years opening and closing ranks, i m getting chemical, metallurgy in iit kanpur, metallurgy in iit bombay nd compter science, electrical nd electronics in iit guwahati. i have interest in computers. which branch nd which iit should i choose?????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karunesh,

You can easily get Computer science in IIT Guwahati .You shud take it without any doubt.There are huge placement opportunities and IITG is one of the finest Institutions...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i got 62% in hsc maha can i eligible for jee 2017

@ bharat 60 percent ua re telling overall or after normalisation . if overall then u still have chances beacuse normalisation criteria for jee is diffrent , and for that not the top 5 will...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
Sir my overall rank is 95066 and sc category rank is 8000. Is there any chance for my selection in aiims 2016. Sir pl reply me soon.thanxxx

@ aditi I am sorry , there are no chances of aiims 2016 . better try next year in 2017 , as there are only 672 seats in aiims and this year aiims called 24,000 candidate for the first round ...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off