Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir, I hail from SC category and I have appeared in IIT JEE 2010 . According to my rough calculations I'm getting around 120 marks in JEE but
unfortunately I was not qualified in it though I expected that hardly the cutoff for my category would be around 89 as predicted from JEE 2009 !
At least I expect i would get into preparatory course reserved for my category !!
but another unfortunate news I came to know while browsing was that this year the no.of. SC candidates qualified were more than the no.of. seats reserved for them so
there was some confusion in the IIT management whether to allow preparatory course this year or not !
Pls. tell whether I would make it or not !!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! @

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear praveen,

You have got  a good score in category and definitely you will get preparatory course. You will be intimidated about the same thru an official letter very soon.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 10 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...

@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

@ SHREYAS The time table u should follow like this , 6 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2;00 to 2;45 – launch 2;50 to 3;50 – sleeping time , ...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

time table to follow 5.30 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2-2.30 – rest 2.30-4 – physics 4-4.20 – rest 4.20 – 6 chemistry 6-6.30 game or...

SAHIL 10 days ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hi IITian, I have a doubt regardong KVPY sa stream? I wanted to know the portions. Like should we study all the 11 th portions n even 10 th portions. N where should should we concentrate...

@ naveen KVpy doesnot have any specific syllabus criteria for testing , and if you are talking about SA stream , then yes , u have to cover whole 10 th class and 11 th class upto november...

Umakant biswal yesterday

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/study-material-kvpy.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/syllabus.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/preparation-tips.html THANKS , POST IF STILL ...

SAHIL yesterday
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off