ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I hail from SC category and I have appeared in IIT JEE 2010 .

According to my rough calculations I'm getting around 120 marks in JEE but unfortunately I was not qualified in it though I expected that hardly the cutoff for my category would be around 89 as predicted from JEE 2009 !

At least I expect i would get into preparatory course reserved for my category !!

but another unfortunate news I came to know while browsing was that this year the no.of. SC candidates qualified were more than the no.of. seats reserved for them so there was some confusion in the IIT management whether to allow preparatory course this year or not !

Pls. tell whether I would make it or not !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! @

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 25 days ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 11 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 10 days ago
JEE 71 12 th Maharashtra 48 % in physics , maths and vocational subject . What would be teh rank

Pls provide me complete details, like categery, home state....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

If your marks are 71 Its difficult to get qualify
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Kindly be sure to put up a complete query in all respects, still for you information I may tell you that miminum qualifying marks as per categories are – gen=105, obc=70, st=44........I...

Soneel Verma 18 hours ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

iitb,

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 11 days ago
View all Questions »