DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir, I hail from SC category and I have appeared in IIT JEE 2010 .

According to my rough calculations I'm getting around 120 marks in JEE but unfortunately I was not qualified in it though I expected that hardly the cutoff for my category would be around 89 as predicted from JEE 2009 !

At least I expect i would get into preparatory course reserved for my category !!

but another unfortunate news I came to know while browsing was that this year the no.of. SC candidates qualified were more than the no.of. seats reserved for them so there was some confusion in the IIT management whether to allow preparatory course this year or not !

Pls. tell whether I would make it or not !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! @

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 24 days ago
sir this year i have AIR 37059 in GENERAL CATEGORY IN IIT MAINS. can i take admission any NITS. i want to take admission in JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NOIDA please tell me...

see if you compare it with iits and nits then it’s not that much good but it has a good reputation in private college.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 3 days ago
HI i secured 1517(obc) rank and 8134(AIR). so acording to this rank which college is best and ism dhanbad cse branch is best or not.. and please also suggest me for a good college acordind...

No doubt CS, EC and IT , EE are going good in top IITs.. but CSE at ISM dhanbad is also good....but if you are getting CSE, EC IT at any other IITs, try to hav it....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA one month ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA one month ago
View all Questions »