ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I hail from SC category and I have appeared in IIT JEE 2010 .

According to my rough calculations I'm getting around 120 marks in JEE but unfortunately I was not qualified in it though I expected that hardly the cutoff for my category would be around 89 as predicted from JEE 2009 !

At least I expect i would get into preparatory course reserved for my category !!

but another unfortunate news I came to know while browsing was that this year the no.of. SC candidates qualified were more than the no.of. seats reserved for them so there was some confusion in the IIT management whether to allow preparatory course this year or not !

Pls. tell whether I would make it or not !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! @

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 6 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant.i would like to know that whether...

will switching to a cbse school from an isc school help me?

2015 years ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

4 hours ago
I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

Parallely you must try for a demo class at askiitians.com, Then we will discuss and eventually you would be able to compare.....do it asap.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

I am a fiitjee student and want to shift my weekend program to pinnacle program in 11 class in delhi ???? i got 100%+ 50% scholorship amd my fees of pinnacle program would be around 70,000...

sidhant goyal 4 days ago
Sir I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 12 days ago

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 12 days ago
reproduction in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj yesterday
View all Questions »