ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I hail from SC category and I have appeared in IIT JEE 2010 .

According to my rough calculations I'm getting around 120 marks in JEE but unfortunately I was not qualified in it though I expected that hardly the cutoff for my category would be around 89 as predicted from JEE 2009 !

At least I expect i would get into preparatory course reserved for my category !!

but another unfortunate news I came to know while browsing was that this year the no.of. SC candidates qualified were more than the no.of. seats reserved for them so there was some confusion in the IIT management whether to allow preparatory course this year or not !

Pls. tell whether I would make it or not !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! @

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 466 in boards and 210 in mains ,but flunked advanced should i join nit or write jee next year (obc)

Getting into NIT without Advance is not possible, dropping a year may not be a good choice..wel its up to you...you can try securing a place for admission at one of the esteemed...

Frank Defeo 2 days ago

i think that u must take admission in nit or other govt college like dce or nsit as ur board percentage is 93.2 , u will definitely get a good college with desired atream and while doing ur...

ng29 2 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 4 days ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 3 days ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

ng29 3 days ago
i appeared for cbse board this year.i am stressed about what %age i am getting please tell me does cbse guys check the paper’s leniently or they cut the marks for every point mistakes.this...

of course it is true that this year both maths and english exams were tougher than previous years and dont worry about cbse result, as i had read an article in times of india that checking...

ng29 23 days ago

look its not fixed that where will pares will be sent for checking it varies per year and nothing can be said about ot but i guess it can be confirmed from ur school as one my friend told...

ng29 22 days ago

this year it will be little lenient because of toughness of exam and on the requests of students and teachers it will be loose marking

ng29 22 days ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora one year ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem one year ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg one year ago
I am preparing for my medical exams and studying biology from NCERT and my notes. I am not getting time to study extra in that subject besides NCERT and notes. Hw can i manage time in...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Ofcourse a deep study is necessary as u r going for entrance exams. But Do prepare well to ncert and practice entrance questions as much as u can do. In case u have time to read, go for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago

thanku mam.

Shriya Mehrotra 7 months ago
View all Questions »