thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karan,

1)IIT Guwahati

2)IIT hyderabad

3)IIT indore

4)BHU

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one month ago
Which is A better Opition : EEE or MAE from MAIT (affilated to IPU) or ECE from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth/MSIT...

Be single-,minded.....ask yourself what interests you the most...and which is the branchwhere you may excel better,.....on the whole Bhartiya Vidyapeeth stand atop in your given...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which of the following is better:- A good branch from a not so good college OR A not so good branch from a good college as: Presently I am getting CS + MBA in Thapar University, Patiala. I...

Manipal and Thapar Both are godd options. I think the decision should be yours now. Cost of study in Manipal is comparatively high but in Thapar you will have to go for CS+MBA. Yes you are...
  img

MBA will be a merit but if you can afford Manipal you can choose that option too. Regarding degree. I am not sure but I think you will get one integrated degree. Thanks.
  img

My suggestion will be towards CS. As CSE Enggs are in high demands now. Prefer CS branch. Thanks.
  img
Sir, I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT's.

These courses are offered to make the studuents fit for the engineering courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then those seats are filled under these courses. For detailed information...
  img

Preparatory courses at certain IITs are offered to prepare students for engg based study programs, they are also given rankings named preparatory rank and finally when the total seats in an ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details