thanks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karan,

1)IIT Guwahati

2)IIT hyderabad

3)IIT indore

4)BHU

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 5 days ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL yesterday

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal yesterday
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
which would be better in mechanical engineering – production , maintinance , or automobile

For which institute you are talking about. Selection of branch also depends upon the institute you are selecting.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for enginering or not

one single question paper cant decide your future ….so first of all you think the reason for your failure if it is your fault then workhard for future ….never put doubts uncleared ..clear...

KALYAN 7 months ago

Dear Ammulu, Don’t feel about your mathematics. Grade need for only get promotion to engineer not for your future. so, just try to get good grade in semister. In interview they don’t see...

vannala shivanand 7 months ago

Dear Ammulu, If you fail in Mathematics don’t feel sad if you practise so much problems in Mathes than you can get good grade in mathes.Don’t think the paper will be tough or easy that is...

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
Hello Everyone . I have Two Question which iam actually so worried about so it goes like this.. I belong to caste BC E(shaik) which is considered backward according to state . So do i come...

Only OBC-NCL certificate would be considered...if you mentioned OBC in the enrollment and you have certificate of it, then you are eligible.. Second, with 108 maks in JEE Main, it is very...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Friend, I cannot comment on the category whether Shaik may be considered to be OBC or not but if you have certificate for the same to prove your category then it will help, and about...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5