ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can u tell me whic is better dual degree in chemical engg. at iit kharagpur or chemical engg. at iit guwahati in refrence to placemet prospects...plzzzz replyy

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

If you are getting Btech in chemical engg at IIT guwahati you shud prefer it over dual degree course...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 days ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 2 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 2 months ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

Both are good choose the one that interests u

needhelp 8 months ago
Sir.. i got a doubt in counseling procedure. will there be refund of the 40000 after 2 nd round of counseling.. and will they consider us for 2 nd round counseling if we dnt get seat in 1st...

Hi, They will be considering you for the second round if you did not get a seat in first round. Regarding the refund and other details, please refer the counselling/admission brochure or...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
A certain lightbulb with a resistance of 480 ohms is labled 120 W. For what voltage circuit was this bulb designed? Help & show wrk plz?

Hi, We know that p=v 2 /r So calculate the voltage difference across bulb. Answer is 240 V
  img
Yash Baheti 12 days ago

Power is equal to voltage squared divided by resistance. There should be no work to show. The quantities have been chosen so that you can easily solve it in your head. V² / 480 = 120; V² =...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

was i right vikas?

TEJKIRAT SINGH 10 days ago
View all Questions »