Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

can u tell me whic is better dual degree in chemical engg. at iit kharagpur or chemical engg. at iit guwahati in refrence to placemet prospects...plzzzz replyy

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

If you are getting Btech in chemical engg at IIT guwahati you shud prefer it over dual degree course...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
I am in 12th now. I secure approx 1000 rank in resonance tests. How much should I expect in actual jee adadvanced

Hii It depends on the number of students and the quality of paper that you are giving.As such nothing specific can be said from this information
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago

Well it all depends on your determination! If you are ready to work hard for your target and put in your everything, you can surely get the rank you want! Important point to keep in mind is ...

Alekhya goud 13 days ago
Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12 th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i...

Dear Student, You should prepare dedicatedly for one exams. Try to identify your week points and work on them. I am sure, you will improve yourself by these way.For change in pattern, you...
  img
Vijay Mukati yesterday
Sir/ Ma’am I really need your advice. I have got NIT Jalandhar Textile engineering in the special round of csab and i am presently studying in Feroz Gandhi Institute of engineering and...

You can go for NIT and there you can work hard in first year and get your branch upgarded. NIT tag is obviously better then any semi government college.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch

RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off