Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can u tell me whic is better dual degree in chemical engg. at iit kharagpur or chemical engg. at iit guwahati in refrence to placemet prospects...plzzzz replyy

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

If you are getting Btech in chemical engg at IIT guwahati you shud prefer it over dual degree course...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...
ng29 5 months ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
My son is appearing for Inter final exams in March .after which he has to apply for various colleges and do approach them and when do they have their exams.
Hi, As your son is just about to pass class 12, and if he wants to pursue his career in technical field then is good. .For B.Tech I would suggest you to look for areas that are...
Natasha Roy one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details