Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir i have secured 72% in intermediate and i hav appeared for iit 2010 but i did not qualify so plz tel me whether i am eligible for appearing iit 2011 as i want to do long term iam an st candidate.. sir plz reply me soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you r very lucky as u dont need much marks to qualify jee.if u had got at least 100 u could have qualified easily.better luck next time

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

SOME GOOD CONCEPTUAL AND PROBLEM BOOK FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Hi Use this book for inorganic chemistry expertise PROBLEMS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ ritik for INorganic chemistry u can use . 1- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O,P TANDON 2- SHORTCUTS TO INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TRENDS BY MTG PUBLICATION 3- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS BY GRB...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Hai sir, sir I have finished my 12 ND 11 class syllabus now I am dealing with solving problems on physics, chemistryto competitive exam but to complete fully syllabus problems I had one...

Dear Student, Start with the important and more weitage topics from each subjects. Also keep revision all the shorts notes prepared by you. Also keep giving Full syllabus test for each...
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Sir,AIIMS or AIPMT both are same? I gave 10th class Exam. I confused that I take AIPMT couching or countinue with 11th 12th . Can I give AIIMS exam after couching of AIPMT or exam of AIPMT

Hello Student Don't get confuse! After schooling, students go for various courses. If you want to pursue MBBS or other medical courses, you need to give medical entrance exams. AIPMT is...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off