Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,

I have got 2705 rank in jee-2009. I am very much confused about counselling. Please help me-

1.     What branches can i get?

2.     In which IIT should take admission?   

I think i should take a good branch then a good IIT. What is your opinion?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sanat,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you a good college : -

Some of the good options for you is : -

1) Ocean Engineering and Naval Architechture, Kharagpur ( B.Tech )

2) Mathematics and Computing, Kharagpur ( M.Sc.)

3) Civil, Roorke ( B.Tech - best among all the IITs )

4) Electrical , IT-BHU

5) Comp. Sc., IT-BHU

For more details regarding last year cutoff details refer : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 3 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 3 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 3 days ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 12 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 12 days ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit

I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

I

ABHAY SHUKLA 10 months ago
sir , this year i had taken admission in b tech 1st year but there is one chance remains in jee mains so can i eligible for taking admission to nit's next year (in btech 1st year) through...

Yes you are eligible. For complete information please refer the eligibility criteria for jee mains from its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Hey......now iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my btech.....so can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Kushal darwaja 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off