FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir,

I have got 2705 rank in jee-2009. I am very much confused about counselling. Please help me-

1.     What branches can i get?

2.     In which IIT should take admission?   

I think i should take a good branch then a good IIT. What is your opinion?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sanat,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you a good college : -

Some of the good options for you is : -

1) Ocean Engineering and Naval Architechture, Kharagpur ( B.Tech )

2) Mathematics and Computing, Kharagpur ( M.Sc.)

3) Civil, Roorke ( B.Tech - best among all the IITs )

4) Electrical , IT-BHU

5) Comp. Sc., IT-BHU

For more details regarding last year cutoff details refer : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
Sir plz answer ASAP that is branch upgradation is applicable in nit rourkela .plz ask nit rourkela management also .it is very imp for my life

Yes it is possible to upgrade the branch but condition apply... It depends on vacant seat in other branch You must have an excellent score to switch.. Branch HOD NOC..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

Yes, it can be there and you can make this request on your own by visiting the official weblink of the institution and if you could not make it there, then go for some other leading...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
Which is A better Opition : EEE or MAE from MAIT (affilated to IPU) or ECE from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth/MSIT...

Be single-,minded.....ask yourself what interests you the most...and which is the branchwhere you may excel better,.....on the whole Bhartiya Vidyapeeth stand atop in your given...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...

Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..

chinmoy 26 days ago
View all Questions »