Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,

I have got 2705 rank in jee-2009. I am very much confused about counselling. Please help me-

1.     What branches can i get?

2.     In which IIT should take admission?   

I think i should take a good branch then a good IIT. What is your opinion?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sanat,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you a good college : -

Some of the good options for you is : -

1) Ocean Engineering and Naval Architechture, Kharagpur ( B.Tech )

2) Mathematics and Computing, Kharagpur ( M.Sc.)

3) Civil, Roorke ( B.Tech - best among all the IITs )

4) Electrical , IT-BHU

5) Comp. Sc., IT-BHU

For more details regarding last year cutoff details refer : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 6 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 4 months ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar one year ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir, how much marks should be scored by a OBC Candidate to secure a mbbs seat in AIIMS, DELHI? at least give a round figure

Dear student We cannot give you exact marks since the paper has not yet conducted and we cannot judge the hardness of paper.But according to last year, the last rank of OBC was 3159 whereas...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

@ saurabh AIIMS , new delhi have only 72 seats for undergraduate programme . but if you are comparing the paper in this year then the paper will be easy so much . then u need to score min....

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off