Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir,

I have got 2705 rank in jee-2009. I am very much confused about counselling. Please help me-

1.     What branches can i get?

2.     In which IIT should take admission?   

I think i should take a good branch then a good IIT. What is your opinion?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sanat,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you a good college : -

Some of the good options for you is : -

1) Ocean Engineering and Naval Architechture, Kharagpur ( B.Tech )

2) Mathematics and Computing, Kharagpur ( M.Sc.)

3) Civil, Roorke ( B.Tech - best among all the IITs )

4) Electrical , IT-BHU

5) Comp. Sc., IT-BHU

For more details regarding last year cutoff details refer : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 4 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 4 months ago
sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...

Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hi, Could you please tell me how do I study for BITSAT English and Chemistry. I am doing really bad in both. Thank you !

Dear student Kindly go through the following link to understand how to study for BITSAT, important topics, tips and tricks and related questions...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hi mithil i also want to told you that bitsat exam does not include questions related with english thanks and approve my answer.............................................

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off