• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

sir,

How is the B.arch. test conducted????

WHAT ARE THE questions like???

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get Barch. in any institute?

plz reply, exam is on 10th june////

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
I HAVE A GENERAL A.I.R RANK OF 14205 IN JEE ADVANCED DO I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING DUAL 5 YEARS COURSE OF MINING OR METALLURGICAL FROM ISM OR BHU IN SPOT COUNSELLING ?

Very difficult for you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

very very low chances , maybe straight no anyhow try in NITs all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 6 months ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve

For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...

Himanshu 3 months ago

For physical chemistry use p bhadur book...it one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...

Himanshu 3 months ago

organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......

Himanshu 3 months ago
can person getting 67.5 % can attain kvpy exam if he is sc

Dear student, he is eligible only for steram SB, but not for SA and SX. Please refer to our website for detailed eligibility criteria of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

please check kvpy official website to clear your doubts...

Archita 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off