DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

How is the B.arch. test conducted????

WHAT ARE THE questions like???

my IITJEE 2010 rank is 8510. Can I get Barch. in any institute?

plz reply, exam is on 10th june////

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 3 days ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper

I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir Igot 9100 rank as obc rank And ia na from tamil nadu which nit may i get

You should better visit the official website of JEE mains and try to find outb your current status, category rank does hel to get a little relaxation but you need to keep an eye on...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

STUDENT , IT’S NOT UR OBC RANK WHICH MATTERS , IT’S THE AIR .

DON 4 days ago

and why is closing ranks given to obc separately

Ashok Varadarajan 4 days ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »