ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

MY RANK IN AIEEE IS 7971 AND 6708(GEN CATEGORY). FOR COUNSELLING PURPOSE WHICH ONE WILL BE USED- OVERALL OR GEN?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi , 

You can check out the opening and closing rank of collages under AIEEE.

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

your overall rank wud be considered for counselling purpose. category rank is used to fill up the reserved seats.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

Dear student, Your marks in JEE mains is around the boundary but your board percentage is very good which can make up for the other. But dont worry, this is the time when you should not...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

All the best (y)
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

yes dear, your marks are good enough for jee advance test. you should start prep immidietly.

shubham sharda one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »