Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 3 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 3 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha one month ago
i need the steps please
sneha one month ago
jawwad one month ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?
Yes you can.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Respected Sir I wanted to know anout the benefits that are given to Aditiya Birla Employee’s child in getting admission in Bits. How to I prepare to get admission in Bits Pilani-Hydrebad....
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...
Darpan Vyas 2 months ago
electronics at pec or it at igdtu ? which is bttr …......can u plz tell hw is igdtu .. its placement etc.....
It will be better if you compare their placements records from there websites. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Both are equally good, so, My suggestion is to visit the official weblinks of both the instiotutions and check out details regarding fee structure, student intake, placement data and pauy...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details