Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
i got AIR 42408 in jee main 2015 and obc rank 10666, with this rank which nit i will get ?

You need to visit the official website of JEE main and find out which NIT has been allotted to you as per your rank and if you made it there, well and good otherwise you may try at some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.

UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
  img
Avinash one month ago

ChooseVIT mechanical
  img
Avinash one month ago

R U DELHI OR OUTSIDE DELHI FOR IPU?

mohit vashishtha one month ago
What is the difference between cellular and cytokine barriers?

Cellular Barriers Leukocytes (white blood cells) act like independent, single-celled organisms and are the second arm of the innate immune system.The innate leukocytes include...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »