My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 2 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 2 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 2 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 10 days ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 10 days ago

img
Ambar Kumar 10 days ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 6 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 6 months ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 6 months ago
sir tell me about Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology(SLIET) is anInstitute of TechnologywithstatusDeemedUniversityinLongowalcity,Sangrurdistrict,Punjab,India. The institute is located on...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »