coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 2 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 5 days ago
Which is more important in JEE exams – Board Syllabus or JEE exclusive coaching?

Definetely JEE exclusive coaching. Reason- The pattern/level of questions asked in both the exams are not same. Just by studying the board syllabus, its very difficult to atleast clear the...
  img
do they give rough paper for BITSAT exam??

Yeah Sure you will be given rough sheets for rough work, Just keep work ing hard in the right direction, Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

you will be given a small booklet which has sufficient plain sheets in it that booklet would be enough .. ….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off