MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 27 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 27 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 11 days ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 yesterday
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FORM OF THE EQUATION OF THE ELLIPSE.SHOW ME RIGHT FROM THE START UP TO THE END ON HOW I WILL DERIVE

See the image
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

s
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 6 years ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
View all Questions »