Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
i have got 15004in wbjee .will i get any goverment college there any chanceof getting a branch other than textile
Considering all rounds of WBJEE 2015 College Predictons you may get in RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KolkataElectrical Engineering TECHNO INDIA, KolkataInformation Technology ST....
Avinash 4 months ago
Your score seems to be good , i advise you to visit the official website of Jeemain and get to know about the current status of allocation of seats in particular institutions as per the...
sir what is scope of electronics and instrumentation engineering B.TECH
Please do prepare for Government jobs.
PRAYAG VARSHNEY 3 months ago
can i get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files ?
You can not get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files because they belongs to a private institute but definetly u can get other question banks of goood quality in buy ...
Yash verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details