DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 2 months ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 2 months ago
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.

UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

ChooseVIT mechanical
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

R U DELHI OR OUTSIDE DELHI FOR IPU?

mohit vashishtha 2 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya one year ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details