My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam one month ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
How to be a gold medalist in an engineering college ?

In order to become a gold medalist in an engineering college you must be a study freak. Infact becoming a gold medalist is entirely depends on one’s academic performance. You should be...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »