My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
what rank can i expect with 209 jee main marks & 91.6% cbse board marks in general category

Hey, Your overall rank may be around 20k. You may get decent NIT with this rank hopefully. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago

Your rank will be around 13,000 to 16,000 Thanks and regards Sher Mohammad faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

abcxyz 2 months ago
View all Questions »