My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can anyone tell .what is the scope of astrophysics in india …....salary also ...and what i have to do to get bachelor in astrophysics

Astrophysics is the field which has only one end that is research.Salary will correspond to that of a professor in a good college, which is around 70-80K per month initially with many other...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 20 days ago
Can I Get CSE,IT,ECE,SE,EEE,EE in DTU after getting 36304 AIR in jee mains. (I m delhi region candidate and have DEFENCE QUOTA)???? Also tell me about chances in NSIT too???

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better idea. There are very less chances of getting NSIT at this rank. Best of Luck...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
best preparetion books for jee mains maths

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »