My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
sir , my jee main score is 165 and board % (cbse) is 94.4 % .So at this score what is the best option available to me.My home state is odisha.Should i drop a yr? my jee adv rank is 14261....

Dear student, Dont drop the year. Try BITS Mesra or Manipal or VIT. These are very good instititutes as well. You can alse see Niser. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 22 days ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 5 years ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »