My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
Is halliday resnick and krane good for physics? im completing H.c. verma. after that with which book i should move on?

No doubt Rescnick, Halliday OF FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS is a good book. After completeing HCVs you may try DC Pandey series of Physics with a previous years IIT-JEE solved papers chapter-wise....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
so ,finally i should change my subject

yes ,you should have compulsory subject as physics and mathematics for AIEEE Eligibilty criteria Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 days ago
View all Questions »