My ranks are:

IIT JEE  ------- AIR 6706

AIEEE  -------- AIR 7971( GEN 6708) State rank- ORISSA 105 ( GEN- 97)

BITSAT score ----- 305

I'm confused what to do. Please clarify whether I have realistic chance of getting any IIT ? In NIT I may get all branches in Rourkela, but I am interested to study at Trichy or Warangal. Can I get a core branch there except Civil or Chemical? Really speaking iam interested in ECE or EEE. with the BITSAT score can I get a core branch at Pilani? If not how about Goa? PLEASE REPLY EARLY SO THAT I CAN TAKE A DECISION. IAM UNABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY NOW DUE TO TENSION.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which rank i have to gain for getting a govt seat in any kerala govt college????

Hi, Visit the askiitians college and branch predictor to get an better idea of marks and ranks for specific branch and colleges. You can aslo have a look at last years opening and cloasing...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Let me know askIITians Online Coching program.

hi amit, ask I ITians offers you a unique feature whereby you can study the topics you are weak in. Sometimes while preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE and other engineering exams you are unable...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
View all Questions »