MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510.

which branches can i get in older iits, or it- bhu and in which preference????

plz help sice the counselling has already been started.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Kumar Snehansu

Please fill your options in the following order:

Older IITs (any department)>> Newer IITs(Every department)>>ISM Dhanbad petroleum Engineeirng>>IT BHU any department>>ISM Dhanbad any department.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

sir, thanx for the suggestion, but I wanted to know the branches which I can get

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 4 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 4 days ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 4 days ago
Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

YOU MAY NOT GET AT PILANI CAMPUS BUT THERE IS A FAIR CHANCE OF GETTING IN GOA CAMPUS

Bhanu Prakash one month ago

The best way to find an answer to your query is to vivit the official website of the university where you aspire to seek admission. There you may find the cut off list, the requirements for ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You better check out the cut off list of BITS Pilani...if it is beyond your reach then you can try at GOA . I can suggest you some other institutions as well where you can visit the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
I passed 12th in 2014. This year i failed in all exams. Will i be able to appear in 2016 for JEE MAIN, VIT, SRM , BITSAT, JEE ADVANCED , WBJEE, SCRA etc in 2016??

I recommend you to try visiting the official websites of the following to find details related to admissions - Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara Uni...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you don’t have achance in jee advance and bitsat as they have only two attempts i would advise you for other colleges or universities

sajid 20 days ago

You won’t be able to give BITSAT & JEE Advanced next year as both have two attempts...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
Sir what is spot round seat allocation.... Also branch upgradation available in pec chandigarh?

In spot round seat allocation, the vacant seat left after the couselling procedure are filled. The notification for the same is given by the institute itself. Branch upgradation is option of...
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
View all Questions »