MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my friend's AIR in 2010 is 13008 (gen).

can he get anything in any IITs, it-bhu, or ism dhanbad???

If not then why did they declare a person with a rank 13104 as qualified?????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar Snehansu

13008 is nearly one of the last ranks that have been declared in the list of qualified students. Technically, there are not as many seats as the ranks that are released. However, a lot of students above this rank might want to opt a better branch in an IIT or drop a year and give IIT JEE another shot. Hence, a lot of seats are not taken. If your friend is open to taking any course in one of the IITs, IT BHU and ISM Dhanbad, i think he ll be able to obtain a seat, though it will be one of the very last preference of every student in the qualified list.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 9 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 9 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal

Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
  img
Sakshi 3 days ago

go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
Sir Is BITS a better choice for career rather than other TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES. And also say me the tips to score 400+ marks in BITSAT and which book to follow. And Is Arihant...

For sure yes BITS is one of the reputed institutions,but there are some other as well in the competition queue,you can visist the official websites of these and compare the features with...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Please Say It In English

Bhanu Prakash 28 days ago
i have got112 marks in jee main 2015 and ecepting 90% marks in class 12 cbse what wil be my rank

You got above cutoff marks.But it is very near to cutoff so it is too hard to be selected into top universities so.try other top universities which provide you good placement...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

YOU ARE ON THE DEEADLINE OF CUTOFF marks because last year cut off was 115 and this year it is expected to be 125, but just wait for result. approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

you will not qualify main and your rank will not be calculated approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »