coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir,

my friend's AIR in 2010 is 13008 (gen).

can he get anything in any IITs, it-bhu, or ism dhanbad???

If not then why did they declare a person with a rank 13104 as qualified?????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar Snehansu

13008 is nearly one of the last ranks that have been declared in the list of qualified students. Technically, there are not as many seats as the ranks that are released. However, a lot of students above this rank might want to opt a better branch in an IIT or drop a year and give IIT JEE another shot. Hence, a lot of seats are not taken. If your friend is open to taking any course in one of the IITs, IT BHU and ISM Dhanbad, i think he ll be able to obtain a seat, though it will be one of the very last preference of every student in the qualified list.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir,I used your rank predictor ,it shows GEN Rank as 45885 and SC rank as 2393 .And Iam from Tamilnadu which NIT can I get?

Pls specify your score and exam your appeared for....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

75 in jee

mj kavin 5 days ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40