Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

is there any separate exam for iit roorkee for architecture ?

when the forms are to be filled?

when exam ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear priyanka

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.You should also bring your Admit card.

First Go to the online Choice filling site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Read all the information carefully given in above link .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 2022 rank undersc category in jee advanced 2016. Do i have any scope for getting into one of the IITs? also i got 84 marks in jee mains and 85 % in class 12 th board. what are my ...

YES YOU CAN GET ADMISSION IN IIT IF U CONSIDER ADMISSION TO NEW IITs .moreover you might not possible get your favourite branch but u can still try though

shikhar panwar 18 days ago

first congrajulations.you can get definitely iit seat for your chooise.choose branch what you want become.

raj 18 days ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...

Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/preparation-tips.html thanks and best of luck for exam

SAHIL one month ago
the pair of compound which cant exist together-NaHCO3 and NaOH....WHY

Because of some reasons it will happened please virefy the book named as chemical reactions and search for it please

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off