X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

got 5394 air in iitjee.which campus am i likely to get

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR RAMYA,

You can get IIT guwahati and Roorkee...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 29 days ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 24 days ago
whicw nit i will get good course for 146 in jee main and 470 in cbse (GE)?

Hi Pointing a specific NIT would be tough. Infact to get an NIT will be a stretch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

Did you appear in Jee Advanced?....If not?...then there is a remote chance for getting into NIT...but yes you can try at – The LNM Inst of Info Tech, Jaipur Lovely Professional University,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

you have chances to get in nit jaipur all the best

sajid one month ago
sir, i have got AIR 1500 in jee advanced,Out of aeropspace or civil branch in IIT-Bombay which is better..? moreover if i want to go for MBA later on what shall be best suited for me?

aeropspace it would be a much finer field for this time and the future shobahm can u porvide me tour contact number i want to talk about your rank

grenade one month ago

thanks for your help....grenade

Shubham gupta one month ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better

Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there

grenade one month ago

last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve

grenade one month ago

metalurgy

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »