• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

got 5394 air in iitjee.which campus am i likely to get

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR RAMYA,

You can get IIT guwahati and Roorkee...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 14 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 23 days ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 2 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil yesterday
How should i prepare for Ray Optics lesson class 12 ???? From where should i refer theory and derivations and numericals??? Answer as soon as possible.

@ shreyas Its the most imp chapter in class 12 th concerning to the board exam , so, understand in carefully , otherwise u cannot understand wave optics also , and these 2 chap will...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
can u say the most typical entrance exams that are written after 12+ ??? & explain abut is pattern

JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED,BITSAT,NEST ARE THE MOST TYPICAL EXAMS AFTER 12+.JEEMAINS-360 MARKS,NEST-300 MARKS.

NARAYANA 6 months ago

Dear Dheeru Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello Deeraj Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now

Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off