There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

got 5394 air in iitjee.which campus am i likely to get

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR RAMYA,

You can get IIT guwahati and Roorkee...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash one month ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash one month ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one month ago
can person getting 67.5 % can attain kvpy exam if he is sc

Dear student, he is eligible only for steram SB, but not for SA and SX. Please refer to our website for detailed eligibility criteria of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 20 days ago

please check kvpy official website to clear your doubts...

Archita 9 days ago
hello sir i join in nits directly?say yes or no

NO, You can not get admission unless you give its entrance exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI 6 months ago

never ever study late night; mostly it will be that u will be blank the next morning

Pinak Ashtekar one month ago

before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.

chethan 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details