Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

got 5394 air in iitjee.which campus am i likely to get

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR RAMYA,

You can get IIT guwahati and Roorkee...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 23 hours ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 20 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 21 hours ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma 8 months ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 7 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 7 months ago
can i change my group when i join biotech in bit ranchi if so pls let me know

Generally, You can change your branch after the first year that is 2 semesters. but for changing the branch every college has different rules. Please check that. Also all students can not...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

dear student, Do you mean that you can change your branch?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

you should refer to your college rules about changing branches. they change with colleges. that would help u

Archita 19 days ago
View all Questions »