ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir what are the most popular streams for b tech.plz tell me in decreasing order (all streams).its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Javed

Please find the order:

Comp Science = Electronics > Electrical > Mechanical > Instrumentation > Chemical Engineering > Industrial Engineerin = Aerospace Engineering > Ocean Engineering and Naval Arch > Metallurgy > Mining = Agriculture

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 24 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 24 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 9 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 2 months ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 2 months ago

approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 18 days ago
coming 131 in jee adv 2015 ...i amfrom SC catagory ...any chances to get into iits??

You can compare your predicticted rank with last years cutoffs . link for rank predictor is http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 26 days ago

It can be finalised after checking the cutoff list of IIT, it seems like you may make it; as last year the IIT cutoff list for Sc was 80 on wards, but nothing can be surely said just on the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

u can get a good branch like mech in iit guwahati,and its for sure that u will get a good course in new IIT’s

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
My jee main was worse . Shld I consider dropping ?

U shld ask urself was it ur lack of study or a bad day and then decide . It is not a easy thing to drop . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Yes I have seen many people getting uder 1000 after dropping . It depends on ur determination.

Drake 2 months ago

Sir it was really a bad day . It was not to happen . Do people succed in dropping ?

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
how much rank is expected for 163 marks in jee advanced

It all depends on one’s score and category, well you may visit the official websites of – Hindu College of Engg, Sonipat Lovely Professional University,Phagwara Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

what is your category

grenade 27 days ago

less than 15000

grenade 27 days ago
View all Questions »