Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

sir what are the most popular streams for b tech.plz tell me in decreasing order (all streams).its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Javed

Please find the order:

Comp Science = Electronics > Electrical > Mechanical > Instrumentation > Chemical Engineering > Industrial Engineerin = Aerospace Engineering > Ocean Engineering and Naval Arch > Metallurgy > Mining = Agriculture

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 6 days ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 7 months ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 7 months ago
Sir for preparing for AIIMS and other medical exams which one would be more better???? P.W Atkins Or P. BAHADUR or OP Tandon? Please give the information about this

Go for P Bahadur or OP tandon. Both are good but follwo one completely.Atkins is little bit og higher level for AIIMS and AIPMT.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago
GOOD MORNING SIR IAM STUDYING P2 IN IIIT IAM FAILED IN MATHS SO THE MANAGEMENT PUT STAR MARK ON THE INTER CETIFICATE SIR . BY THIS STAR MARK I MAY FACE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE ??????????

yah there is problem while you are appearing for competitive exams like EAMCET ,JEE MAINS,ADVANCED ,RRB,NDA...but no problem for you as you are studying in iiit i.e 6yrs integrated b.tech...

KALYAN 2 months ago

Yes,there is problem in B.Tech and in future.You can face so much problems in campus interview and other exams also.So study well now onwards.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off