Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir what are the most popular streams for b tech.plz tell me in decreasing order (all streams).its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Javed

Please find the order:

Comp Science = Electronics > Electrical > Mechanical > Instrumentation > Chemical Engineering > Industrial Engineerin = Aerospace Engineering > Ocean Engineering and Naval Arch > Metallurgy > Mining = Agriculture

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Should I choose non attending shcool in +2 for JEE preparations?

@ vansh No , most of the student are doing wrong here only , join a good cbs schools , but u need to make up the mind that u have to spend less time in school prep and more time on jee prep ...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago
SOME GOOD CONCEPTUAL AND PROBLEM BOOK FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Hi Use this book for inorganic chemistry expertise PROBLEMS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ ritik for INorganic chemistry u can use . 1- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O,P TANDON 2- SHORTCUTS TO INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TRENDS BY MTG PUBLICATION 3- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS BY GRB...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Which one is better... BITS or Banasthali as far as placement is concerned?

Dear Student, bothe the institutions are equally good, both have good name and fame for quality education and sound placements, if ou are still in a dilemma then I may add to your problems...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

BITS IS TOO MUCH BETTER . IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR TO TAKE ADMISSION YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE BITS

SAHIL 2 months ago

YOu are asking me to choose from lamborghini and a camry … definitely bits PLACEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSURE COMPETITION you got my ans BEST OF LUCK

Beenu Mathew 2 months ago
Hello ,....... The formation of a gas at the surface of tungsten due to adsorption is the reaction of order (a) 0 (b) 1 © 2 (d) 3

@ jeeva its besically a zero order reaction in which the rate will not be affected with the concentration of reactant . and if u will try to plot it in graph , then it will come parallel to ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off