sir when im starting my couselling in iits im filling my sub category as none but it is automatically changing to pd /ds what should i do ? if i ignore it and confirm it as my sub categoy will it create any any problem please reply as my perviious two are not answered

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Kya SAP bats sakate hai

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj one month ago
whenevrr i sove tests in my tuitions ..i alwayss have many negative marking... what shud i do fr dat,,,..nd even sometimes i have a headache abt d thing dat wil i b able to crack iit..when i...

Hey...lakshay listen....first of all u need to learn dat u should be able to attempt only dat ques....about which u are confident n if such a situation arises dat dey are vry less in no....

sonal sharma one year ago

Hey friend no need no worry about that.This happens well often in the beginning,but first you try solvingthe easy question that you know which will help you to gain and rebuild your...

Ramya Tusharbhai Shah one year ago
86 % CBSE Board and 121 in Jee Mains. Sc Category.What will be my rank? Please suggest me good Colleges including good NIT’s and good branches too.

Hello student, You have good chances of getting all branches in old nits like trichy,warangal,surathkal,calicut etc...CSE has good placements in almost all old NIT,s.Mechanical,electrical...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

what will be my expected rank ?

HS one month ago
View all Questions »