ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i secured rank 115 in pd category in jee 2009. can i expect to get chem/mech/civil in iitd d or do i have to compromise with the other iit's. please reply soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Student
Please wait for the notification to come

Thanks
All the best for your future
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 6 days ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Where is the MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ENTRACNE MBBS previous years’ papers with solution? Please give me the link. Thank you Pushkarni

This is the link: http://www.askiitians.com/past-year-papers/manipal-uget.aspx Or else you can buy this book: 14 Years' Solved Papers Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical by Arihant Experts.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
should i take metallurgy or mining branch which would be benefecial

If ISM Dhanbad..go for Mines, otherwise Metallurgy.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

recently i visited MNIT via ASM and saw that there were lot of fields in metallurgical dept and powder metallurgy is of the best field

grenade 21 days ago

dont go for metallurgy their are very no placements better go for mining u will get a central government job easily approve if useful

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
View all Questions »