Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i secured rank 115 in pd category in jee 2009. can i expect to get chem/mech/civil in iitd d or do i have to compromise with the other iit's. please reply soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Student
Please wait for the notification to come

Thanks
All the best for your future
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
one year ago

Post Your Answer

i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh 2 months ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar 2 months ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh 2 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work

@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...

SAHIL one month ago
sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for enginering or not

one single question paper cant decide your future ….so first of all you think the reason for your failure if it is your fault then workhard for future ….never put doubts uncleared ..clear...

KALYAN 5 months ago

Dear Ammulu, Don’t feel about your mathematics. Grade need for only get promotion to engineer not for your future. so, just try to get good grade in semister. In interview they don’t see...

vannala shivanand 5 months ago

Dear Ammulu, If you fail in Mathematics don’t feel sad if you practise so much problems in Mathes than you can get good grade in mathes.Don’t think the paper will be tough or easy that is...

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?

Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off