Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

thanks for your reply...

one more thing is that should i opt only iit over bits,vit,kiit,aieee.
iit-AIR1954
vit-358
kiitee-8

thanks for your reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

Yes , you shud opt IIT ..IIT is brand name and the top institute in India.. Also your rank is quite good..with this rank you can easily get a branch of your choice in old IITs ..  The IITs receive disproportionately high grants compared to other engineering colleges in India .. Also the top meritorious students from various parts of country ..This combination of success factors has led to the concept of the IIT Brand.. 

In international surveys however, the IITs fail to achieve the highest rankings, though they figure in most lists of top engineering institutions.

IIT Bombay was ranked 30th in the world in The Times Higher Education Supplement- QS World University Rankings 2009 - Engineering/Technology.

The Times Higher Education Supplement (2008) ranked IIT-Delhi and IIT-Bombay 157th and 174 th best overall universities respectively in their World University Rankings.

The THES also ranked 5 IITs in the top 100 globally for technology with IIT-Bombay ranking the highest at 36th.

For Natural Sciences, IIT-Bombay ranked 77th and was the only IIT to feature in the 2008 rankings.

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy one month ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul one month ago
What is the syllabus for NTSE? Can you please suggest me some books for preparation.

The books for NTSE are readily availableon Amazon and Snapdeal with certain discounts, you need to prepare for science, economics, history etc. subjects and along with it mental ability,...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

hi akshit go to following links for books and syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/ntse/ntse-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/ntse/ntse-pattern-syllabus.html regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains

For filling up the reserved seats, your category rank will be used. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Hii sir . I’m a student of class 9 .. i want to know is it necessary to start studying class 11 and class- 12 chapters right from class 9 to get a godd rank in jee ????

Dear Student, NO. But you should focus and practice more on your class topics to build the strong base.Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off