ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My AIR is 4084(obc 614). I wanted civil/mech/aerospace IIT kgp.. but as y rank is poor that can only remain as a dream i spose.. Now suggest me what should I choose in counselling.i cant decide on it as I have few informations about the branches..In +2 i loved Maths & Physics but hated Chemistry.I dont have problems in 5 year course or a research provided I get a good salary.please help!(i cant choose other than IIT KGP)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

k k i u can obt civil from sense

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee advance marks;156, expected rank

Score is not much encouraging, still you can use askiitians rank predictor and get to know the actual picture or you can simply visit the official website of any leading IIT to check out...

2015 years ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 26 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 10 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 9 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
I HAVE GOT 127 marks in Jee main 2015 and 93.4% in class 12th and PCM aggregate is 9. PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST COLLEGE WHICH I CAN GET BASED ON MY SCORES........ I AM LOOKING FOR CSE OR...

Your Board score is quite good, but can’t say on the basis of your JEE score...to my mind I can recommend you to try visiting the official websites of some renowned institutions, which are...

Soneel Verma one month ago

CSE will be tougher for u , as ur jee main score is just moderate, but ur board percentage will help u chances of nit are very less , but fight till spot round as cut off had been decreased ...

ng29 one month ago

r u sc st or general

grenade one month ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to ...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago
how much would need in vit so that my rank lies between 1 to 1000 plz tell me by analysing the previous records?????

You cannot predict the score because VIT deosnt disclose the score details. They publish a Merit Rank list, Around till 30000 they call for counselling considering tthe possible absetees.

Nihad CU 2 months ago

90 – 100 Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Trez Stunt 2 months ago

above 100 approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »