DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

What are the prospects of Msc. integrated from an IIT?What are its job prospects?I actually ant to know integrated Msc. in details.. like....what do one do after integ. MSc.(what is his profession)?i have hrd that placements are similar to Mtech courses .. is it true?(talking abt integrated Msc from IIT KGP

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

MY SON HAS QUALIFIED JEE-2009 WITH AIR 4649. HE IS LIKELY TO GET M.Sc INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE IN EXPLORATION GEOLOGY /  APPLIED GEOLOGY AT IIT KHARAGPUR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH, JOB PROSPECTUS . CAN HE GET SCHOLARSHIP IN THE FINAL OYEAR OF M.Sc COURSE AS M.TECH STUDENT ARE GETTING IN THE FINAL YEAR OF THEIR COURSE

6 years ago

Dear Ghosh,

Integrated MSc courses are same as othe undrgraduate courses exvept that you dont get a tech degree. The courses are mainly in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Economics, Geophysics,etc. So if you choose mathematics your profession may be in banking sector.

In IIT Kharagpur , the students from Integrated Msc in Maths and Computing and Exploration Geophy are the ones with highest paid jobs .

One fact about IITs are that your job doesnt depend much on your department . Its your aptitude and talent which gets u a gud job. Most people dont prefer MSc coz they want a tech degree so they go to other iit or t the fact is that this course is very rich nad has got as good prospects as other courses.

And above all , from this year , the students of Integrated Msc will get a scholarship of 80,000 per year for research .So if u getting a low rank dont worry ,

join Int.MSc programs :)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 23 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
i want jipmers qn paaper bitch

Search in google for jipmer previous year question papers. You will get atleast 4 previous year question papers.

Adarsh 2 months ago

go and die

Akshay M S 3 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
View all Questions »