DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

What are the prospects of Msc. integrated from an IIT?What are its job prospects?I actually ant to know integrated Msc. in details.. like....what do one do after integ. MSc.(what is his profession)?i have hrd that placements are similar to Mtech courses .. is it true?(talking abt integrated Msc from IIT KGP

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

MY SON HAS QUALIFIED JEE-2009 WITH AIR 4649. HE IS LIKELY TO GET M.Sc INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE IN EXPLORATION GEOLOGY /  APPLIED GEOLOGY AT IIT KHARAGPUR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH, JOB PROSPECTUS . CAN HE GET SCHOLARSHIP IN THE FINAL OYEAR OF M.Sc COURSE AS M.TECH STUDENT ARE GETTING IN THE FINAL YEAR OF THEIR COURSE

6 years ago

Dear Ghosh,

Integrated MSc courses are same as othe undrgraduate courses exvept that you dont get a tech degree. The courses are mainly in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Economics, Geophysics,etc. So if you choose mathematics your profession may be in banking sector.

In IIT Kharagpur , the students from Integrated Msc in Maths and Computing and Exploration Geophy are the ones with highest paid jobs .

One fact about IITs are that your job doesnt depend much on your department . Its your aptitude and talent which gets u a gud job. Most people dont prefer MSc coz they want a tech degree so they go to other iit or t the fact is that this course is very rich nad has got as good prospects as other courses.

And above all , from this year , the students of Integrated Msc will get a scholarship of 80,000 per year for research .So if u getting a low rank dont worry ,

join Int.MSc programs :)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya one month ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash one month ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 6 years ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details