ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What are the prospects of Msc. integrated from an IIT?What are its job prospects?I actually ant to know integrated Msc. in details.. like....what do one do after integ. MSc.(what is his profession)?i have hrd that placements are similar to Mtech courses .. is it true?(talking abt integrated Msc from IIT KGP

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

MY SON HAS QUALIFIED JEE-2009 WITH AIR 4649. HE IS LIKELY TO GET M.Sc INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE IN EXPLORATION GEOLOGY /  APPLIED GEOLOGY AT IIT KHARAGPUR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH, JOB PROSPECTUS . CAN HE GET SCHOLARSHIP IN THE FINAL OYEAR OF M.Sc COURSE AS M.TECH STUDENT ARE GETTING IN THE FINAL YEAR OF THEIR COURSE

5 years ago

Dear Ghosh,

Integrated MSc courses are same as othe undrgraduate courses exvept that you dont get a tech degree. The courses are mainly in Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Economics, Geophysics,etc. So if you choose mathematics your profession may be in banking sector.

In IIT Kharagpur , the students from Integrated Msc in Maths and Computing and Exploration Geophy are the ones with highest paid jobs .

One fact about IITs are that your job doesnt depend much on your department . Its your aptitude and talent which gets u a gud job. Most people dont prefer MSc coz they want a tech degree so they go to other iit or t the fact is that this course is very rich nad has got as good prospects as other courses.

And above all , from this year , the students of Integrated Msc will get a scholarship of 80,000 per year for research .So if u getting a low rank dont worry ,

join Int.MSc programs :)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 6 months ago
Sir, I have got Architecture at IITKGP and might get Instrumentation & Control engg. at BR Ambedkar NIT and Production Engg. at NIT Kurukshetra. Which one would be better to take?

Dear student, Architecture is a growing field, I suggest you go for that. Instrumentation and Production engg are not going to hold you in much stead unless you do an MBA or any additional...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should join IIT K with Artitechture. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
which books are best for the kvpy preparation for class 11 and class 12 ?

10 tips to crack KVPY Aptitude Test 1. Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses Before getting into preparation mode for KVPY Aptitude Test, it is important for you to know your existing level...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago

but which ncert books should i use to crack?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago
View all Questions »