Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Are new IITs a better option ? My rank is 6706 GE. Should one prefer new IITs to BITS or NITs?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal

Please opt the older IITs above BITS Pilani. Keep BITS Pilani as your next best option. Move towards NITs after BITs. The new IITs should be either comparable to the NITs or better than those, Hence, you could place same departments in NITs and New IITs at the same preference.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 11 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 11 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL one month ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?

Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
  img

Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
  img
hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
i scored 48 in wbjee pcm what will be my predicted rank?

Dear Student you may get your probable rankl using askiitians rank predictor and for being sure to get a seat at onenof the leading institutions like NITs etc, you must be wary of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

hi adrika your rank will be near about 35000. visit website daily for latest news regarding various exam best of luck thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off