ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are new IITs a better option ? My rank is 6706 GE. Should one prefer new IITs to BITS or NITs?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal

Please opt the older IITs above BITS Pilani. Keep BITS Pilani as your next best option. Move towards NITs after BITs. The new IITs should be either comparable to the NITs or better than those, Hence, you could place same departments in NITs and New IITs at the same preference.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav one month ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav one month ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
DEAR SIR , name the following : – 1 . the physical quantity corresponds to the rate of change of momentum .

Dear student, The Physical Quantity that corresponds to the rate of change of momentum is Force. The change of momentum is defined as Impulse and the rate of change of Impulse with time is...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

It is force. NOW , HOW IS FORCE= RATE OF CHANGE OF MOMENTUM.(answer is below) = newtons second law – force = m( final velocity – initial velocity / time) it can be written as force = m*final...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 8 months ago
Consider Two Concentric circles C 1 : x 2 +y 2 -1=0 & C 2 : x 2 +y 2 -4=0. A parabola is drawn through the points where ‘C 1 ‘ meets the X-axis & having arbitrary tangent of ‘C 2 ’ as its...

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash one month ago

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash one month ago
hello sir , i have recently given jee mains n m not able to get cut off marks even then how should i get 300+ marks in bitsat ??

dont get depressed u must starts with ur weak chapters also chapters like metallurgy polymer biomolecule sometimes have very high weightage dont miss english in short u have to be...

ng29 17 days ago

IN bitsat speed and accuracy both are required refer Crack bitsat 2015 by arihant its awesome book and vewry helpful approve if useful

ng29 17 days ago

complete name for bitsat book is A Complete Success Package for Online BITSAT 2015 (With CD) approve if useful

ng29 17 days ago
View all Questions »