ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are new IITs a better option ? My rank is 6706 GE. Should one prefer new IITs to BITS or NITs?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal

Please opt the older IITs above BITS Pilani. Keep BITS Pilani as your next best option. Move towards NITs after BITs. The new IITs should be either comparable to the NITs or better than those, Hence, you could place same departments in NITs and New IITs at the same preference.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
sir i got 69 in mains obc categiry and 97.6% in boards can i get seat in nits

Chances are very rare....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Don’t loose hope.Try till last councilling happens.But when you compaire with staticstics then there are little chances.So try other top Universities,Because they provide you greate...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

as u know that cut off for ur category is 70 so u r not qualified jjeee main and admission in nit is based on rank in jee main but dont loose hope u can try for bitsat , upes , jaypee noida ...

ng29 one month ago
sir what is the branch ranking for astrophysics in top iits

You can check it from the JEEADVANCE website and ther you will get the final and cummulative rank allotments of Astrophysics branch of all the IIT’s.
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers [Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things 1 upvote by...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
View all Questions »