ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are new IITs a better option ? My rank is 6706 GE. Should one prefer new IITs to BITS or NITs?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal

Please opt the older IITs above BITS Pilani. Keep BITS Pilani as your next best option. Move towards NITs after BITs. The new IITs should be either comparable to the NITs or better than those, Hence, you could place same departments in NITs and New IITs at the same preference.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
whuch is comparatively more tough ipu cet or aipmt?

ipu

Vatsal Nigam 20 days ago
Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

There are many renowned colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your integrated B.Tech-M.Tech degree. Somewhere the JEE score is given much weightage, at otheres bothe JEE...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET , NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities...

Leepika Roy one month ago

Sorry for typing errors.

Nachiket Deolankar one month ago
I dont see all the questions I have posted. though I see some of them but not all in the discussion board. pls help.

You just open the questions in proper steps... as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

An another question which I posted along this was not displayed uner discussion board. Anyway thanks

Himaja 6 months ago

Thanks I have got all of them

Himaja 6 months ago
View all Questions »