DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,

according to opening and closing rank of 2009 electrical is closed for around 1821 and mechanical for 1909 at roorkee.

and i am getting 1954 rank in jee2010, so is htere any chance of it

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajeev,

Congrates .. Yes, you have a strong chances of getting the electrical and mechanical @ IIT roorke .. as this opening and closing ranks keeps on changing every year  .. and also there are many good options available at your branch .. 

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 6 days ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 6 days ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 6 days ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 4 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 4 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 4 months ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
except of mains and bitsat what other exams should i go for?

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

VITEEE,NEAT,MU OET,AMUEEE,SRMEEE

Vishvaa 5 days ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 7 days ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 7 days ago

Plz and plz approve brother!

vikas yadav 7 days ago
View all Questions »