DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My rank is 6706 GEN. Which branches I may get in the IITs? Please let me know so that I can take a decision. My BITSAT score is 305. Should I prefer BITS?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajeev,

You may not get the core branches in old IITs and but you can easily get a very good branch ay new IITs as well as IT - BHU  and ISM Dhanbad .. 

Also your BITSAT rank is very good ...you will have lot of options. check out the given links for more options ..

http://www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs      

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 16 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 16 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 23 days ago
sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
Can i prep for Aipmt within one month ? Do i even stand a chance if i prepare in one month only? And should i refer only ncert books or any other.

You cannot prepare for AIPMT in one month. Your preparation also depends upon how much syllabus you have covered and how much time you are devoting to prepare. NCERT are must for AIPMT but...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
this time around state rank of jee main didnt displayed. will state rank will displayed or not?

May be they have not displayed but if you apply for your state NIT then they will consider your state rank only
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago
View all Questions »