DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i have cleared jee2009 with 1183 rank. Btech in mechanical at BY /delhi/kanpur is possible or not

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakul,

These options are closed for you .

For last year cutoff details refer to the link below and see what you can opt for : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

GANESH BABU 5 days ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 5 days ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi 9 months ago
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA 2 months ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA 2 months ago
Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for...

Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
  img

Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details