ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir my rank is6628 will i get in any of new iits and it bhu or dhanbad please reply soon

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Puneet,

You may not get the core branches in old IITs and but you can get a very good branch in any new IITs as well as IT - BHU  and ISM Dhanbad .. wud like to suggest you that go ITBHU and ISM , electrical @IT BHU is a very good option. If you are expecting a good rank in AIEEE  then try for NITs.. as new IITs don have enough exposure and proper administration or proper management system. The faculty also there are less and they have to suffer a lots of lodging problems as they are mentored by the older IITs. It will take some Time for new IITs to be established as old IITs , NITs and other good collages like BITs, pilani etc. 

http://www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs      

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 3 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
my ipu cet rank is 30648 can i get admission in btech

should i go for counselling or not pls tell me is their chance for me getting any collgue.. with any branch well i want CS,ITand EC

yogesh kumar 23 days ago

OK I WILL HELP U AS I HAV A LOT OF INFO REGARDING IP PLS TELL ME UR CATEGORY

mohit vashishtha 23 days ago

well i am from UP and obc

yogesh kumar 23 days ago
View all Questions »