DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir my rank is6628 will i get in any of new iits and it bhu or dhanbad please reply soon

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Puneet,

You may not get the core branches in old IITs and but you can get a very good branch in any new IITs as well as IT - BHU  and ISM Dhanbad .. wud like to suggest you that go ITBHU and ISM , electrical @IT BHU is a very good option. If you are expecting a good rank in AIEEE  then try for NITs.. as new IITs don have enough exposure and proper administration or proper management system. The faculty also there are less and they have to suffer a lots of lodging problems as they are mentored by the older IITs. It will take some Time for new IITs to be established as old IITs , NITs and other good collages like BITs, pilani etc. 

http://www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs      

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey one month ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
A car starts from rest travelling with constant acceleration. if distance covered by it in 10 th second of its journey is 19m, what will be the acceleration of the car- 1)4m/s^2 2)3m/s^2...

Formula for distance covered in n th second = S = u + a/2(2n-1) In this question, u=0. n = 10 , s= 19 . On applying values to the equation we get: 19 = a/2 (2x 10 -1 ) therefore a = 2m/s^2...

Neeti 23 days ago
How important is it for a student to study seriously for exams?

It is very important otherwise student willl not be regular as well as will not complete the task on time. Also if the student is serious about his/her work, then he/she will not miss the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 21 days ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details