Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

my iit rank is 8992...

what am i supposed to expect from this rank??

i am from general category...please reply...

will i get a seat or is it impossible...

branch does not matter anything will do...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

HI Shreya,

It actually seems tuff to tell whether you can get into best of IITs or not. 

But you should reconsider your thought of 

''branch does not matter anything will do...''

Cause Branch does matters in long run. You might feel sad of not opting the one you feel you are more comfortable with. I understand that brand name matters but what if you loose your interest in such branch during your engineering time.

Thin of this and then go for any college. I'm sure if you are keen to go into IITs you'll surely get into one if you replan your next year.

All the best

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL one month ago
Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 26 days ago
Sir, is there scope in civil engineering in private sector or company .which companies take civil students.

HI MADAN YES THIS BRANCH HAS A GOOD SCOPE. IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE FROM IIT YOU WILL GET A PACKAGE OF APPROX. 6-7 LAKH BUT IF YOU HAVE DONE YOUR GRADUATION FROM A PRIVATE...

SAHIL 24 days ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal one year ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda one year ago
sirs according to ur opinion which of the following is a better choice as jee mians and advanced reference book ? cengage or arihant???

Hii Arihant is a better book in comparison to cengage because of its comprihensive nature of problems and assignments given in book
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off