Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my iit rank is 8992...

what am i supposed to expect from this rank??

i am from general category...please reply...

will i get a seat or is it impossible...

branch does not matter anything will do...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

HI Shreya,

It actually seems tuff to tell whether you can get into best of IITs or not. 

But you should reconsider your thought of 

''branch does not matter anything will do...''

Cause Branch does matters in long run. You might feel sad of not opting the one you feel you are more comfortable with. I understand that brand name matters but what if you loose your interest in such branch during your engineering time.

Thin of this and then go for any college. I'm sure if you are keen to go into IITs you'll surely get into one if you replan your next year.

All the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi one month ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I have been studying since class 11 th (for JEE). But not with 100% effort.(But a considerable hard work) Can I still a get a fantastic score (250 to 300) in Mains and a good rank in...
considering u r in 12 th have got excellent plan....make sure u execute it really well......n do give tests that will tell u where you stand n how much more u need to give...
alisha 4 months ago
its good that u had started excellent hard work and no doubt u will get good rank in jee main and advanced if u maintain this schedule and i will prefer u bansal classes question bank...
ng29 4 months ago
how to study for it
Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
Dear student, please clearify your
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details