sir/madam i got 410 rank in iit jee 2010 under obc category.i know that i can get computer science in iit-guwahati which is too far from my residence.i am thinking to join iit hyderabad for same course.plz give me ur suggestions.secondly i can get civil engg.,chemical engg.,aerospace engg. in reputed institutions like delhi, bombay etc.BUT i am informed that the latter 3 courses dont have good demand now.Is it true?plz advise me.later i want to pursue management thru CAT,GMAT etc.what will be the better choice for me?

sir/madam

i got 410 rank in iit jee 2010 under obc category.i know that i can get computer science in iit-guwahati which is too far from my residence.i am thinking to join iit hyderabad for same course.plz give me ur suggestions.secondly i can get civil engg.,chemical engg.,aerospace engg. in reputed institutions like delhi, bombay etc.BUT i am informed that the latter 3 courses dont have good demand now.Is it true?plz advise me.later i want to pursue management thru CAT,GMAT etc.what will be the better choice for me?

Grade:

1 Answers

Sid @ askiitian
44 Points
13 years ago

Hi Anil,

You are getting a very good branch in a very good institution. so u shud not consider your distance from home. 

In long run of your career you'l be asked to move out different places. you get to know many more new things and learn new things. Its always a fun to live when you are at with different people and places. So do not compromise with the branch.

Thats not true that these courses dont have a demand now. They are demanded from companies point of view. they seem less in demand from candidates or students interest point of view.

CAT is always a better choice if from INDIA, well persuing B-Tech IIT Guwahati and PGDBM- MBA IIM Ahemdabad will be the best option.

all the best!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free