• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

my rank is 6628 will i get new iits reply soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Friend,my rank-6631

The new IIT cut offs are quite far away at 4000.All that we could manage is some branches at ismu{only earth science branches and not core ones}

how was ur BITSAT?and EEE too.......

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 11 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i get 324 mark in bits & 938 rank ipu what shod icuse

Definitely BITs !! You can get a decent branch with this score. And if you are really very much branch specific, BITs also provide an opportunity to change your branch after first year(...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Congratulations Dear, it’s a good score and you have quite good chances of getting admission in any of the leading institutions of the country, like – BITS, Pilani,..........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?

There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago

Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...

RAKSHA A 6 months ago

Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off