FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

my rank is 6628 will i get new iits reply soon

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Friend,my rank-6631

The new IIT cut offs are quite far away at 4000.All that we could manage is some branches at ismu{only earth science branches and not core ones}

how was ur BITSAT?and EEE too.......

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav yesterday

thnx!

Guru yesterday
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
The incentre of the triangle formed by the points (0,0)(5,12)(16,12)

Hi, Lets assume incentre be h, k. Tehn h and k will be given by : h= (aX1 + bX2 + cX3)/(a+b+c) k= (aY1 + bY2 + cY3)/(a+b+c) here a, b, c are sides opposite to X1, X2, X3 (or Y1, Y2, Y3)...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Lets assume incentre be h, k. Tehn h and k will be given by : h= (aX1 + bX2 + cX3)/(a+b+c) k= (aY1 + bY2 + cY3)/(a+b+c) here a, b, c are sides opposite to X1, X2, X3 (or Y1, Y2, Y3)...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
is there anyone from kochi.If so suggest some good coaching centres for iit jee.

Hello Student, If you are looking for Coachings for IIT JEE than you should check out askiitians online classroom contact program. Expert faculties from IITs and Experience in this field...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Aakash institute ACE academy Brilliant tutorials Expert tutor Focus Edu Care
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
View all Questions »