• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

my rank is 6628 will i get new iits reply soon

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Friend,my rank-6631

The new IIT cut offs are quite far away at 4000.All that we could manage is some branches at ismu{only earth science branches and not core ones}

how was ur BITSAT?and EEE too.......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I gave 12th in march 2015 and gave IIT jee mains xam bt I didn`t score gud in IIT jee so I repeated this year and gave the jee xam again.. Bt I don`t think that this year also m...

Dear Student, Even by repeating your 12 th , you will not be eligible for advance. So my advice is to take the college this year itself. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, you studing again in this 12 th you are not elligible for jee advance.in sometimes elligible but your problem was very clear and purfect and you garently have certificates about that.

raj kumar 27 days ago
I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 27 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate

Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
  img

You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
  img

thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.

Prerna Pal 10 months ago
till which month , should the syllabus of all the school subjects be completed for class 12 boards so that their is enough time for revision and paper solving

atleast before december,and january for revision and feb for paper solving

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

maybe 30-35 % is enough,or some 6-7 chapters in physics and chemistry, 5-6 in maths (better to start calculus now itself) solve all ncert problems,also solve ncert exemplar if possible, plz ...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

thanks and how about november how much course should be completed till end of july

Dhairya Agarwal 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off