There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my rank is 6628 will i get new iits reply soon

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Friend,my rank-6631

The new IIT cut offs are quite far away at 4000.All that we could manage is some branches at ismu{only earth science branches and not core ones}

how was ur BITSAT?and EEE too.......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 4 months ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
how score high marks in aims exam
AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.
Adarsh 5 months ago
If a not equal to b but a^2 = 5b-– 3, b^2 = 5a-– 3, then the equation having the roots a/b and b/a is (A) 3x^2 + 19x + 3 = 0 (B) 3x^2+ –19x + 3 = 0 (C) 3x^2 –+19x – 3 = 0 (D) x^2 –+16x + 1...
A^2 – 5B+– 3= 0, B^2 – 5A + 3= 0 So both A and B satisfies x^2 – 5x + 3= 0 So A and B are roots of above eqn Now from give info just find sum of roots = A/B + B/A and...
Nishant Vora yesterday
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 6 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details