Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Hi,

Unexpected result of JEE 2010, as all of us are aware that, there were blunders in JEE paper 2010 and to those students who were appearing 2nd time, it came as a nightmare, as per my views

1.    The results of JEE 2010 should NOT be dissolved.
2.    But, the students who have appeared 2nd time should be allowed a 3rd attempt as exception
3.    This would be the real justice to all those students who could not make it to IITs second time due to irresponsible behavior of JEE.

In case you support my cause, please try to bring this thing to Media / Hon'ble HRD Minister Mr. Kapil Sibal.

Regards,
Vivek
E Mail : vivek.ambashtha@gmail.com

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is my second attempt and i managed a rank of 6631{was xpectin abt 3000}.Many of my friends who were expectin abt 250-260 got in 6000s and those expecting 290-300 got a rank of 1300 or 1500.And sum expecting close to 200 didnt even qualify{all of them gave a second attempt},

But we cant drop another year.Its all FATE

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 17 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 17 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
Hello! I got 143 in JEE MAINS 2016 General category.Expecting 85-91% in boards.Could I get admission into any NIT or IIIT’s.Please answer

hi pritish as your marks are very good in mains surely you can get a nit and a good branch also. you cannot expect branches like computer and mechanical in a good nit but otherwise i am...

SAHIL 14 days ago

Yes Dear you may certainly make an entry at elite class and privileged institutions of the country and that too with top rated branches, in certain NITs and leading institutions like –...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON...

No you can go for JEE MAINS as you will have better options to choose from in the end.MH CET will only get you best colleges in Maharastra but MAIN will make your footsrong in INdia
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago

If you are a home-bird or the one who loves to be in home-state only then only you need to go for MH CET and on the other hand JEE mains will open various avenues for you if you score well, ...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
is weapon technology had scope in india

1)City Engineering College Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka Affiliated to : Bangalore University | Accredited by : AICTE | Private College 2) Institute of Engineering and Management,...
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditionalengineeringdisciplines,...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off