FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can you please tell me the overall rankings of all the iit's

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack , 

Overall Ranking of all the IITs keeps changing ... please check out the overall ranking based on various parameters  :

1 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay

2 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur

3 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi

4 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras

5 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur

6 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Guwahati

7 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee

For more details please check out the links provided :

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago
i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in ap board i belong to oc catogery please suggest me nit and iiits which i get and also give branches which i can expect in good nits

OC.....or SC cat...u are talking about??? In OC....no chance of any NITs In SC ….you should try...NIT T, NIT S, NIT BHOPAL, NIT Allahabad, NIT R, NIT Jalandhar, DTU Delhi, IIIT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

As you are very near to cutoff range it is difficult to get in good NITs. You may expect in colleges like Amity or DTU.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Dear student, be very clear in your query, it is very difficult to make out which is your category, and secondly you need to be little more active in visiting the official weblinks to find...

Soneel Verma 14 hours ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 one month ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 6 days ago
Hello sir/ma’am, I’ve scored 114 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and I got 98.3% in AP Board examination. I belong General category. Could you please tell my approximate AIR rank for JEE MAINS (to...

You should be vigilant enough regarding the counselling rounds...you do have good chances...but be ready to take pins to keep visiting the weblinks to check the current position of cutoff...

Aniket Bagga 18 days ago

Nice ..U have well oppurtunities , may be in 3 rd round or 4 th round u could get mech and eee in nit trichy,calicut..IF ur luck is good u could end by land up in ur home state nit,one of...

imranmd one month ago

good score, well done you have quite opportunities in mech and eee in nit. as conserned to your rank your rank will be above 25000+

sajid 13 days ago
are there questions , chapterwise ?

Please clearly state the question.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

ques not clar, man!

shubham sharda 2 months ago

Question please ?

Drake 2 months ago
I just wanted to know that if somebody studies physics, chemistry and maths from ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks, will he be able to score more than 400 in BITSAT ?

Yes, There are many students who crossed 400 by studring ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks in the past. I hope this time you will cross...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago

Hi, This may vary from student to student. But, only NCERT won’t be enough. You have to study side books to get hold of the questions being asked in these examinations. NCERT is just a...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago
View all Questions »