FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can you please tell me the overall rankings of all the iit's

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack , 

Overall Ranking of all the IITs keeps changing ... please check out the overall ranking based on various parameters  :

1 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay

2 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur

3 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi

4 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras

5 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur

6 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Guwahati

7 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee

For more details please check out the links provided :

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
which topics should i focus on last minute ?

“Good in the topics which were taught in last few months but difficulty in recalling the concepts of topics learned 5-6 months back.” All of us have a limited memory resource of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hello Student, You should revise from short notes/ notes which you might have taken. Also revise important concepts and try to focus on more scoring topics now
  img

You should revise from short notes/ notes which you might have taken. Also revise important concepts and try to focus on more scoring topics now

sajid yesterday
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Hello sir and friends, which mathematics book is best for jee (mains and advanced ) and other competitive exams : olympiads ,kvpy,and others?

for mathematics there is a book NEW PATTERN MATHS by SK GOYAL it is very good book and contains all type of questions like integer , matrix, multiple chioice etc and best thing is that it is...

ng29 7 days ago

cengage is the best because it is is having quiet well explaination of all the questions and a small size book inspiring to complete the book approve if useful

akshat 7 days ago

Hey Thanks for your useful answer ,But can you tell me full name of the book and the author of the book (R D SHARMA )...???

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 7 days ago
View all Questions »