Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

please tell me if u were a student among chemical at guwahati and mettalurgical at kharagpur or madras..which one would u choose????i want to get into iit this year..nd also want to have a good salary package

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack , 

As far salary package are concern.. more it depends on your capablities .. both the branches hving good future scope but if i wud have to choose btw these two then i wud hv opted for chemcial @ IIT guwahti even though the cut off in this is not as high as metallury in kharagpur .. acc to me it depends on your choice ..  u need to simply have passion for what u are doing. so just clear ur mind and think of what u love best !!

All the very best for your future !

For more details please check out the links provided :

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 11 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 8 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 11 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
I am a class 10 student. What books shall I read from now so as to crack medical Entrance?

hi cheerful girl you can go to following link to check best books for medical entrance http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

If u are a medical aspirants then u need to know everything else that are there in ncert .so, first of all in 10 th complete your ncert properly as that will help u to clear your concept...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sinx

plzz post complete question. if its in integral of sinx.dx then answer is = -cosx +C ( c a constant)

Ramesh V 6 years ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit

You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this score..........now, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Very very rare chance..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...

Aneesh Sehgal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off