There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, my jee 2010 rank is 8510, what can I get in it- bhu or ism dhanbad???????

my score for aieee is about 230, and for bits 284.... what shall I do???????

plz help?!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can get MSc in BITS, Pilani/Goa, which is a fair good deal..

To be frank you cant get anything better than that thru jee rank 8000+

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee.I hate chemistry,can you suggest any book of chemistry for me for preparation of iit jee
you can refer marvel’s or mordern’s abc it has imp key points and the mcqs are arranged in three level so it is easy to understand and not burden to us
2017 years ago
@ yashva chemistry is an intresting subject , so, u need to score the maximum in it . for chemistry u can refer to the below books for getting a good rank in jee . 1- organic chemi by...
3 days ago
i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
@ pratyusha what exactly u want to know , and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . one thing u have to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?
@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again
SAHIL 2 months ago
my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....
Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...
Sanjeev Anand 5 months ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India
Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Gud Article!!!!!
avinash sharma 7 years ago
my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits
Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts