Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

among chemical at iit guwhati and mettalurgical at khragpur or madras whic one will offer me a beeter salary package in campus selection...plzzz reply this time 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Jack,

Chemical is supposed to be an evergreen branch and thus will definitely have much more options than Metallurgy. In terms of Package Metallurgy companies are high end govt. organizations or Companies outside india. You might find a job at a very high salary package there at IIT Kharagpur. But Chemical will certainly give a better job in INdia as well as abroad.

All the best!!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting 140 marks in jee advanced i belong to sc category what will be my expected rank ? which iit and what stream can i get?

Dear Student you may use askiitians rank predictor to get tokn ow yopur probable rank or else you may visit the official website of an IIT to enquire of your status. Let me tell you the...

2016 years ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago

Si

rammohan 8 months ago
I AM EXPECTING 178 MARKS AND ABOUT 93% IN CBSE BOARD. WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK, SIR?

hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 AIR.you will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,

NARAYANA one month ago
sir ,at present Iam studying 9 class Iwant start my preparation for AIIMS MBBS entranc exam. I want the list of the books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam please tell me as soon as...

Hi Dear I appreciate you for your determination at this stage. All you require is detailed book for biology which consist of practice questions as well. You can take purchase module from...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off