Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

among chemical at iit guwhati and mettalurgical at khragpur or madras whic one will offer me a beeter salary package in campus selection...plzzz reply this time 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Jack,

Chemical is supposed to be an evergreen branch and thus will definitely have much more options than Metallurgy. In terms of Package Metallurgy companies are high end govt. organizations or Companies outside india. You might find a job at a very high salary package there at IIT Kharagpur. But Chemical will certainly give a better job in INdia as well as abroad.

All the best!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 2 months ago
How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
I have taken 6 subjects in CBSE; and scored 81 in English and 98 in Sanskrit, Computer Science and Physics; 99 in Mathematics; 100 in Chemistry; I have scored 195 in JEE Mains. What are the ...
of course u will get a good nit with ur desired stream , as in boards as well as main ur score is good last year one of my frnds score 97 in cbse and 197 in main he got cse in nit jaipur as ...
ng29 6 months ago
as your information you can get admission to mnit jaipur,nit allahabad or 6 th ,7th ranked nit. bcz of your mains score nit trichy is doubtfull! but hope you will get. best of luck
Bharat Singh 6 months ago
it is preffered to use askiitians jee mains rank predictor
vb 4 months ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.
Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
Sumreet Johar one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details