Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

among chemical at iit guwhati and mettalurgical at khragpur or madras whic one will offer me a beeter salary package in campus selection...plzzz reply this time 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Jack,

Chemical is supposed to be an evergreen branch and thus will definitely have much more options than Metallurgy. In terms of Package Metallurgy companies are high end govt. organizations or Companies outside india. You might find a job at a very high salary package there at IIT Kharagpur. But Chemical will certainly give a better job in INdia as well as abroad.

All the best!!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 20 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
what are the most important books to crack aiims mbbs?

Dear Student, Please visit our website and refer the complete list of books from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 7 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 7 years ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details