Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

hello, well my friend got 6993 rank in IIT JEE, can you people please suggest what should he do? He doesnt have branch preference as such, but he wants IIT rajasthan. Would be very greatful if anyone can help him out!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 22 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 8 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey one month ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin one month ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL one month ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
I have 339 marks in bitsat, can i get e&i in bits pilani,pilani campus

Yaa sure u can get good branch is bits pilani like CSE,ECE,COmputation
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off