There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i belong to ST category and i was expecting 81 to 88 marks in IIT JEE 2010 and i didnot qualify in IIT JEE 2010. Is there any chance  that  i will get selected for preparatory course? by luck even if i got selected how will i know about it? and how to know my marks and rank? plz inform me.... i request u to mail me to  and also post it here for others reference..   thank you...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhimitra,

There is a high probability that you will get into preparatory course. You keep on checking on net as it is displayed within 2 months from the date of display of IIT-JEE result and you will receive a letter at your address regarding the same.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What do u think is better for getting a rank in iit. State board or CBSE?
@ supriya obviously , cbse is better board as far as a rank in iitjee are concerned . in jee mains , 50 percent of the ques are from ncert textbook , and also , in cbse boards ncert are the ...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Past results say CBSE is better over state board,but it is not always true,the weightage of each board is set differently, seing the level of toughness.
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
Which Physical Chemistry book is best for IIT-JEE preparation that has good theory and full of concepts clearing articles?
is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other engineering entrance examinations. Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon are quite popular in those who prepare for...
SAHIL 28 days ago
@ shaswata if u are talking abt the view of jee main and advanced , then go with numericals chemistry by p bahadur , as its a complete book for jee prep , but it completeley depend upon you ...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
@ shaswata – ya , for theory and numericals , go with physical chemistry by r c mukherjee , it have deep explanation of the concept and precise as far as possible , take a try with r c...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider
hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...
SAHIL one month ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
jus one month ago
Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
Sir/Ma’am, I git AIR 197862, and All India Category Rank 99364. My percentile is 72.908. I'm from general category. With this can i expect seat in any private college? Please help. Thank...
@ PRIYA i am sorry . there is no chances with this score . and as these medical seats are very very covated , then u have to be in at least 50,000 rank to get through the colleges , still...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts