DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i belong to ST category and i was expecting 81 to 88 marks in IIT JEE 2010 and i didnot qualify in IIT JEE 2010. Is there any chance  that  i will get selected for preparatory course? by luck even if i got selected how will i know about it? and how to know my marks and rank? plz inform me.... i request u to mail me to abhi_1993@hotmail.com  and also post it here for others reference..   thank you...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhimitra,

There is a high probability that you will get into preparatory course. You keep on checking on net as it is displayed within 2 months from the date of display of IIT-JEE result and you will receive a letter at your address regarding the same.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 27 days ago
Please see the attached image. On what basis do you predict rank? If i get such good rank why did i not qualify for JEE ADVANCED? Will I get CSE at any of the NITs?

Yes there are chances of getting.Butting if you want to get selected in top colleges its diffucult. The universities which provide you excellent placement activities and scholarship are PSG ...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Will I get any NIT or GFTIs? Or any good state govt college?? For CSE or IT.

Abhishek Kumar one month ago

yes u can get cse but in but not in top NITS

Nicho priyatham one month ago
i wante to inquire about the study package offered by you for kvpy.

Please contact at the office regarding this. They will provide you the full details regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
sir i am studying in nsit delhi (mpae) and gave a jee mains reattempt and acc to rank i am gettinb dtu mech . so should i change my college but i want to pursue upsc after btech . so please ...

I will advice u to take admission into dtu mech as it is liitle bit superior college than nsit in all aspects and also in nsit ur stream is also not good and not have much scope its ur wish ...

ng29 24 days ago
View all Questions »