Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i belong to ST category and i was expecting 81 to 88 marks in IIT JEE 2010 and i didnot qualify in IIT JEE 2010. Is there any chance  that  i will get selected for preparatory course? by luck even if i got selected how will i know about it? and how to know my marks and rank? plz inform me.... i request u to mail me to  and also post it here for others reference..   thank you...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhimitra,

There is a high probability that you will get into preparatory course. You keep on checking on net as it is displayed within 2 months from the date of display of IIT-JEE result and you will receive a letter at your address regarding the same.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 4 months ago
Please give me the preference order for following branches in DTU: Production & Industrial Engineering(P&I), Engineering Physics(EP), Polymer Science & Chemical tech(PSCT) and Environmental ...
There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually all the branches...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
dont see preference , see your intrest plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS
AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.
Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.
Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details