Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

out of chemical engg. in guwahati..nd mettalurgical in kharagpur ..which one will offer better salary???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

It all depends on your GPA after you enter into college. Usually Chemical at guwahati will fetch you more money.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 23 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 7 days ago
Which is best software engineering from bits or electrical or mechanical engineering from iit

See it depends totally upon what factor you are talking about. If you have interest in leaning machines and mechanics , go for electrical and mechanical. But if you are only looking for a...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ mihir Yes , it completely depend upon your intrest , and also iit and bits have very much diffrence between them , frst of all the branches , getting cs in bits pilani campous is like a...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option...

See you got the 2 nd seat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
  img
Suraj Prasad 18 days ago

Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?

Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................

raj one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off