ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   out of chemical engg. in guwahati..nd mettalurgical in kharagpur ..which one will offer better salary???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

It all depends on your GPA after you enter into college. Usually Chemical at guwahati will fetch you more money.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 5 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 4 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 4 days ago
Sir Which is better college between Lovely Professional University Phagwara and Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana?

Hi LPU is a better college than Guru Nanak Engineering College Ludhiana.
  img
Sunil Kumar 19 days ago

There are availability of sixty seats only in Guru Nanak Engineering College.Where as Lovely Professional University has International exposure.IT its India’s Largest University in terms of ...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

IF YOU WANT PRIVATE INSTITUTE NOTHING IS BETTER THEN BITS PILANI AND MY ADVISE THAT LPU IS NOT A VERY GOOD COLLEGE SO DO NOT INVEST YOURSELF THERE …. SRM IS ALSO AVEY GOOD...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 19 days ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit

I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 hours ago

I

ABHAY SHUKLA yesterday
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

friend just forgot all the books for a second and take cengage series in physics by bm sharma it is the book which will clear allof your concepts step by step from 0 to advanced level and...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago

Yes its good if you follow NCERT.As the question paper is prepaired on the basses of NCERT.I would suggest you if you follow RD.SHARMA,The concepts are written very good. The Universities...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

Yes if u find hcv tuff u can go for ncert first . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
View all Questions »