Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

out of chemical engg. in guwahati..nd mettalurgical in kharagpur ..which one will offer better salary???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

It all depends on your GPA after you enter into college. Usually Chemical at guwahati will fetch you more money.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online

Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 days ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
cut off marks in2015 re aipmt exam

Depends totally on how others have performed. How much are you getting?

Neeti 6 months ago
Sir I got 3148 in SC and 96548 IN open Category . But I got NIT rourkela metallurgy in mock counselling.I dont know whether they prefer open or SC category ranks in counselling? Is there...

Yes upgradation is possible. Even if you are not satisfied. You can go upto more rounds. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I suggest that you should keep an eye on the outcome of the counselling rounds so that you may get to know about your stature there, may be your category helps you to get a seat but work...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off