DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

out of chemical engg. in guwahati..nd mettalurgical in kharagpur ..which one will offer better salary???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pinky,

It all depends on your GPA after you enter into college. Usually Chemical at guwahati will fetch you more money.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 29 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 29 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 18 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 23 days ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on ...

Hemanth Sai 3 months ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri 3 months ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake 3 months ago
hello sir, jee mains spotround counslling dates tell me now

Please be updated with the jee mains official website for the schedule. It will be uploaded there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago
sir i hav heard that this year in jee mains counselling there will be no spot round,is it true??????

Its not true, it bactually depend on seats matrix and time of admission.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Kindly ignore rumours and stay focused on an appropriate track,....why don’t you visit the official website of Jeemains or Josaa to find out the current status....keep an eye on counselling ...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago
View all Questions »