Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i was getting around 180 marks in iitjee 2010 but nothing happened at this!!! even and  this year no EMLs are given so what to do now sir please help.........

my aieee was gone not  good means expecting around 180 marks only so suggest me some good coll.... at this condition

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi , 

There is no need to loose hope .. As eml list will declared soon .. and you have a good chances of getting good rank in eml ..

And regarding your AIEEE score .. your expected rank will be around 20,001-30.000 and with rank you may not be able to get NITs but can easily get a good decent collage ..

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Hi, well I am afraid this time there won't be any EML because of false claims of Coaching institutes of their selected candidates in JEE. So there is no other option for you but for eee results.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?
The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should...
Dear student, I think both the college are nearly same but Thapar is giving you MBA also which is added advantage. but fees are very high in thapar. If you can afford the fees you can join...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Thapar stands atop in the comparison, so without much ado you can go for it, but if you are even a bit suspicious then you must go for a comparative analysis of some chosen institutions...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Is taking dual degree in Thapar a good choice??? I mean to say that is 1 yr MBA good as many companies prefer 2 yr MBA and Thapar has started this dual degree for the first time....Also,...
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?
Actually not, Being honest, i found materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details