ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i was getting around 180 marks in iitjee 2010 but nothing happened at this!!! even and  this year no EMLs are given so what to do now sir please help.........

my aieee was gone not  good means expecting around 180 marks only so suggest me some good coll.... at this condition

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi , 

There is no need to loose hope .. As eml list will declared soon .. and you have a good chances of getting good rank in eml ..

And regarding your AIEEE score .. your expected rank will be around 20,001-30.000 and with rank you may not be able to get NITs but can easily get a good decent collage ..

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Hi, well I am afraid this time there won't be any EML because of false claims of Coaching institutes of their selected candidates in JEE. So there is no other option for you but for eee results.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 hours ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

1 hour ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 28 days ago
i got 97 in mains and 90.9 in telangana state board of intermediate education..can i get into any nit with course as CSE? and i belong to OC

Hi.. As per the marks that you have described, there are little less chances of you getting into the CSE in a good NIT. However, you can get other branches in the top NITs. For CSE and ECE,...
  img
Sakshi 8 days ago

I guess you are below the cutoff range, tough to get qualify but if the cutoff range gets down this year you’ll get in deemed universities but not NITs
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
will i get biotech in any of the good nits or bit ranchi if me score in jee main is 95 (gen) and my board mark is 438

Atb NIT it does not seem to be an easy going to get an opportunity, but yes you can try at other leading colleges/universiities offering Biotech, you can try at – Netaji Subhas Inst Of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i dont think u would get nits. but dont get disheartened you can join other good institutes or even repeat jee. im sure u’ll come out with flying colours and get selected to nits

Archita 18 days ago

yeah...but kepp trying at other promising instituitions

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »