DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i was getting around 180 marks in iitjee 2010 but nothing happened at this!!! even and  this year no EMLs are given so what to do now sir please help.........

my aieee was gone not  good means expecting around 180 marks only so suggest me some good coll.... at this condition

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi , 

There is no need to loose hope .. As eml list will declared soon .. and you have a good chances of getting good rank in eml ..

And regarding your AIEEE score .. your expected rank will be around 20,001-30.000 and with rank you may not be able to get NITs but can easily get a good decent collage ..

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Hi, well I am afraid this time there won't be any EML because of false claims of Coaching institutes of their selected candidates in JEE. So there is no other option for you but for eee results.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash one month ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy one month ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
sir,i have got 24755 obc ncl rank in mains 2015 and is from uttar pradesh.i want only civil engineering.can i get civil in a good or descent nit?i cracked vit on merit and is vit better...

Getting CS, EC or EE IT at VIT is better than lower NITs... But have a look it will help you alot
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...

All the three have their own examinations that to get qualify for admission of their respective institutes. BITSAT, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced etc., In order to get into IITs you need to...
  img
Avinash one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details