There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i was getting around 180 marks in iitjee 2010 but nothing happened at this!!! even and  this year no EMLs are given so what to do now sir please help.........

my aieee was gone not  good means expecting around 180 marks only so suggest me some good coll.... at this condition

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi , 

There is no need to loose hope .. As eml list will declared soon .. and you have a good chances of getting good rank in eml ..

And regarding your AIEEE score .. your expected rank will be around 20,001-30.000 and with rank you may not be able to get NITs but can easily get a good decent collage ..

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Hi, well I am afraid this time there won't be any EML because of false claims of Coaching institutes of their selected candidates in JEE. So there is no other option for you but for eee results.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...
@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What do u think is better for getting a rank in iit. State board or CBSE?
@ supriya obviously , cbse is better board as far as a rank in iitjee are concerned . in jee mains , 50 percent of the ques are from ncert textbook , and also , in cbse boards ncert are the ...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Past results say CBSE is better over state board,but it is not always true,the weightage of each board is set differently, seing the level of toughness.
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
i need some tips regarding managing the time table for the preparation of jee mains and advanced
@ yuthika frst of all u need to give max time to your weakest subject and less time to the strong one , but dnt ignore anything . 2nd thing – while making time table make a balance on phy , ...
Umakant biswal 14 hours ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir apart from applying for AIPMT entrance exam Do I need to register separately for Faculty of medical sciences DU ( I am from Delhi)? If yes, plese send me the URL of the appropriate site.
Yes you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges in which you need admission.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
yes,you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges..................................................
raj 6 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts