Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

I have scored 130 marks in IIT JEE 2010. Will I be selected in EML?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL 13 days ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better

Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there

grenade 11 months ago

last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve

grenade 11 months ago

metalurgy

grenade 11 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off