DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   I have scored 130 marks in IIT JEE 2010. Will I be selected in EML?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

2015 years ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 28 days ago
Please give me the preference order for the following: DTU Chemical engg, DTU environmental engg, DTU Engineering Physics, Thapar COE+MBA (dual degree), Thapar Civil engg, Thapar...

GIve the preference according to branches as ec ee mech civil chem etc., so as colleges according to rankings. Prefer Manipal ECE to DTU or Thapar
  img
Avinash one month ago
Sir, which one to choose nit kkr civil or thapar patiala electronic instrumentation & control

You can prefer NIT Kkr over Thapar.Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Sir which choice is better Amity university Noida or bagwan parshuram of indraprastha university. Note-i am talking of AMITY NOIDA(UNIVERSITY) not Amity bijwasan(college)

Hi Parth, as you are interested in engineering colleges, I would suggest you to check UPES-Dehradun too. One of my friends recently told me that UPES is offering some really interesting and ...

Devik Aggarwal 23 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details