Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

My BITSAT score is 305. shall I get Pilani? If not please tell whether Goa and Hyderabad campus of BITS are equally good?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear payal,

you need not to worry at all as you can get BITS Pilani....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
can u plz tell me registration dates for uttarkhand technical university??

The admissions are going on since the month of May and will last till first week of August, you should better visit the official weblink of UTU and find out the relevant details pertaining...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
Sir i hav got cse in srm sonepat n ece in niec in frst counselling and acc to analyser i m gtting ece in bpit so where shld i go

Make up your mind whether you wish to pursue CSE/ECE and then visit all the above mentioned institutions which have been offered to you otherwise i may suggest some names where you can try...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
im expecting 469 marks in aipmtt.will i get seay?general category.

Oh god i don’t know what’s wrong the answers aren’t getting posted. I’m from jharkhand and jharkhand has only 3 colleges :P so you know if a person gets a seat with a rank in 10,000s you...

Neeti 9 months ago

As it is, it’s practically impossible for general category students to get a seat, that too in MBBS. It’s like we’re born with a curse. :/ i dropped a year and appeared this year for aipmt...

Neeti 9 months ago

See chances are always high in state quota. But you can never be too sure you know. because it depends largely on how others have performed. But it’s ok to be hopeful, but don’t just sit...

Neeti 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off