ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My BITSAT score is 305. shall I get Pilani? If not please tell whether Goa and Hyderabad campus of BITS are equally good?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear payal,

you need not to worry at all as you can get BITS Pilani....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 4 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 4 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 11 days ago
i want list of best iit phy.books

lokk all these books are getting old i refer u ANURAG MISHRA that is completely based on latest iit pattern and conatins all types of queations that is passage , matrix also good thing is...

ng29 9 days ago

1.H.C. VERMA 2.Arihant publications plz approve, if it helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamali 9 days ago
hello sir , which book we can use for the biology for kvpy exam ???

for Biology you can use Elementary Biology (Volume - 1) K.N. Bhatia, M.P. Tyagi; Publisher: Trueman
  img
Komal yesterday

thankyou mam

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 19 hours ago
how can i prepare for iit jee by staying home.i just completed my 10 th

Ampère's law relates magnetic fields to electric currents that produce them. Ampère's law determines the magnetic field associated with a given current, or the current associated with a...

shubham sharda one month ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda one month ago

I advice better u t ake coaching bcoz it will guide u in proper way and ur analysis these will not be done by staying home and studying approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »