DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 19 days ago
in

Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

preparatory courses is of one year duration and after completing it, the students are offered direct admission to the already allotted undergraduate course. For more detail regarding it....
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Preparatory courses are offered to students in IIts to make the students fit for the engg. courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then these seats are filled under these courses. the...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?

Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed 2 years ago
View all Questions »