ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 6 days ago
What chapters do I have to study to score atleast 40% in chemistry..??'cause I'm not at all good in chemistry

If you are student of class XII Here is the list of scoring chapters Solid State Surface Chemistry P block elements General Principles of extraction of elements D and f block Coordination...
  img
Gaurav 16 days ago

i reccomend u to start with organic chemistry as it had highest weightage and interesting also then proceed to chapter like pblock , metallurgy , salt analysis by reading notes quickly then...

ng29 16 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA one year ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 27 days ago
View all Questions »