ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 4 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 8 months ago
I have got Electrical and Electronics in NIT Jamshedpur in 3 rd round of counselling . I know I can get into a good IIT in a second attempt , I just had a bad day during JEE advanced ....

If you are very confident that next time you will definitely then go for it. But only keep in mind that you will get one year lag as compared to your friends and going for second attempt is...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 7 months ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 11 months ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak 11 months ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav 11 months ago
View all Questions »