Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?

Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago

@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal one month ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit one month ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL one month ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...

Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Sir i am totally confuse what to tudy and what is not ? I am not getting what to study and how ? I am not understanding how to make short notes ?AND how to manage time?

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off