Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?

Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off