Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 2 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
Sir I Got 59607 AIR (oc) (Boy) Will i Be Able To Get Any NIT ECE Branch I HAve GITAM ECE Seat With Me Right Now
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITs for your rank
Avinash 3 months ago
GITAM Vishakhapatnam is no less than other reputed institutions, you can go for it without any second opinion, but if you are looking forward to get into an NIT then wait for the last...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
which is the best rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.
Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
how many times a student give aipmt medical exam
There age limit for aipmt. Therefore I will suggest you to refer our website to see the complete information regarding the AIPMT exam. Thanks.
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details