My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
sir , my marks in jee mains is 159 with a board percentage of 89.6 (isc), what will be my air?

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar 26 days ago
Sir I have got 5 yr M&C at IIT D , other choices which i can get are Electrical (Power) at IIT D , Electrical at IIT K , Mechanical at IIT B. Will it would be wiseful to go for second round...

last two choices could be better as they are evergreen branches.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 28 days ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal 27 days ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal 27 days ago
My earlier ques posted today has an error.discard that one.sorry for the inconvenience.. my bitsat 2014 score is 284.this years cutoff is 299 and waiting list cutoff is 272. i am interested...

Goa Campus: Chemical Engineering - Good Chance ( 279 cutoff- 2013 and 283 cutoff- 2012 ) For all MSc.(Hons.) you are above the cutoff of final counselling as per last 2 years of data....
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
View all Questions »