My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind one month ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
DEAR SIR , when we are alive we cant float in sea water . but when we are dead we can float in water . WHY IS IT SO ?

Dear student, Once dead, the body would sink (assuming that the person did not have excessive amount of fat in the body, which are less dense than water). After a few days of sitting in the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 days ago
Please Someone Answer to my question which have been asked on Askiitian Discussion board .

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »