My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 2 days ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 2 days ago
Please tell me about the scope of Mathematics & Computing branch at IITs. And what are the job opportunities and packages? And is its job opportunities and packages comparable to that of CS...

The scope of mathematics & computing is very good based on both job opportunity and package wise. Most of the students from this branch get job get job in computer software firm and...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Dear Jitendra , My son expecting 197 marks in advance. What branch he should opt? Mathematics computing ( Is this Bsc or Btech?). What about aerospace? Please answer..

anil one month ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »