My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
atulchamp.8612520@g,mail.com

Hi Student Where is the question ??...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Can I give JEE 2015, if I already took admission in SVNIT ECE branch this year.My JEE marks is 197 and have passed CBSE Boards with 91.2 %.I wish to better performence next year and want to...

You are not allowed to apper in IIT JEE 2015 exam if you have already taken admission in any college. If you believe that you can get better rank next year then prepare for it. It is...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Tell me the ans of chemistry 2000 paper ques no. 7( c)

Please post the questions , it is not easy for us to check the question through references. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »