Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

My rank in JEE is 6706. Please tell me with this rank what branch shall I get? What courses will be available at the old IITs?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?

Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
  img

Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
  img
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?

Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off